Where Are You From?

I will fly to California this summer. If I like it there, and I will try to find out if there is any possible for me to transfer my job to there. If things work pretty well, I will move. You don't live in Arizona anymore?

If you do live there, I hope you can afford it, it's very expensive to live there

If you do live there, I hope you can afford it, it's very expensive to live there

yeaaaah, I agree. In California is very expensive to live, but just bad economy. My friends do have problem of house market for sale.

authentic,
great, if you will visit there this summer again, then we will meet there. ;)
to me, I still don't know. wait and see!!!

203583824_d4f9a40502.jpg

There's in Chicago but just 25 miles away from Downtown Chicago.

Sorry to say this, California is pretty much expensive for deaf people who rely on SSI :cool:. I think from where I live is more expensive than California, because in the city of Alexandria (5 min away from DC) average home costs about $600k, and I live in the apartment, which is more than $2,000 per monthly. I still can afford it, because I got a good job. When I find a good job in California, surely I will live comfortable.
Most of my friends from CA compared, and said "WHOA, you can afford apartment, etc.." so I see no big deal.

Born in Buffalo, NY. Raised in Rochester, NY. Currently live in England, but moving back to NY or to Canada in April!

Sorry to say this, California is pretty much expensive for deaf people who rely on SSI :cool:. I think from where I live is more expensive than California, because in the city of Alexandria (5 min away from DC) average home costs about $600k, and I live in the apartment, which is more than $2,000 per monthly. I still can afford it, because I got a good job. When I find a good job in California, surely I will live comfortable.
Most of my friends from CA compared, and said "WHOA, you can afford apartment, etc.." so I see no big deal.

Well, not just for SSI only, it does same with retail job like wal-mart except for manager that worked more than 10 years, plus same with fast food.

Anyone who want work at retail or minimum wage then recommended to live with roommates in CA, I hate roommate, anyway.

One of these days I will visit Montana (in my dreams). It looks like the perfect place to live.

Yeah... you must visit Montana... I live in Beaverhead, Montana.... its awesome place to see and perfect place to live too... I used to live in Reno, Nevada then moved up here montana... I had to buy a lot of warm clothes since the weather up here nearly 20* below with wind... am I right chase huh lol

**Off Topic**

Question Chase: While living in Montana, did you ever go to Testicle, MT for the their Testicle Festival, where you are " guaranteed to have a ball? " :giggle:

:giggle::giggle: I can say that I've been to the Turkey Testical Festival MANY times in Byron, Illinois!!! That really is a "ball!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks, Aqua and RR. Montana's a perfect place for one who likes a lot of space to hunt, ride, fish, backpack, camp, and shoot. Lots of history, too. Big Timber was named by Lewis and Clark in 1806 for the huge trees made into dugout canoes for their trip home. In the background are the Crazy Mountains where an insane woman was befriended by Jeremiah Johnson, a trapper/lawman who fought a long, personal war with the Absaroka (Crow) tribe.

Byrdie, Names on the Face of Montana doesn't show a town named testicle, but there's an infamous testicle festival held annually in Clinton, a tiny town of about 500 just across the Idaho panhandle from Washington state. Balls or not, Hillary was invited there for a campaign stop. Maybe it would have helped.

Last edited:
Angel........you used to live in Chicago??? When? In the city or suburbs??

Yes when we were younger, used to live in Bolingbrook, Illinois and after my grandfather committed suicide, my parents decide to move back to Ohio to be there for my mom's mother.

Back