Where are you from??

I live in salem oregon and it is great for deaf to Deaf interaction. but there is A LOT of hearing asl students that can be a bit annoying. Since asl is a second language at most of the school on salem, all the hearing students will go to the deaf school and try to fit in.
I use to really be part of the deaf community here but it was extremely hard to keep up with all the events and meetings that I have kind of distanced myself for it all. I do talk with others often but I don't have a group of people I personally know that are hoh or deaf. I was raised in the hearing world, so all of my friends are hearing.

You can count on me I'm HoH/deaf. What do you wanna know? :)

I don't want to know anything haha, I am also hoh or rather deaf now I guess hahaha

No? You'd love to find deaf social time that there are Deaf/hoh people that were raised in the hearing world.. And I'm one of them all hearing and the only one before learning ASL and get involved in the Deaf groups :p

No? You'd love to find deaf social time that there are Deaf/hoh people that were raised in the hearing world.. And I'm one of them all hearing and the only one before learning ASL and get involved in the Deaf groups :p
No I was raised hearing but I am hoh, I use to hang out with the deaf in my town but don't have time anymore to go to all of the events. salem oregon is a highly dense deaf area.

No I was raised hearing but I am hoh, I use to hang out with the deaf in my town but don't have time anymore to go to all of the events. salem oregon is a highly dense deaf area.
Maybe you're raising children that's why you lack time :/

Back