Where are the baby boomers... lets chat

deez

Reaction score
Im new here ...
I am a baby boomer... wanting to mingle with other baby boomers..I am not deaf..I have a hearing loss in my leaf ear...which was diagnosed a few years ago. Im looking for friends who understand...
Have a great day..

And baby boomers are from when to when?
She actually is a baby boomer. Not the post WWII one, but this one.

Echo baby boom (Millennial Generation): (1982–2000), the children of the post-WWII baby boomers.

She actually is a baby boomer. Not the post WWII one, but this one.

Echo baby boom (Millennial Generation): (1982–2000), the children of the post-WWII baby boomers.
My daughter is the child of a baby boomer (me) but she was born in 1973. What does that make her?

Also, her elder son (my grandson) was born in 1994 but he wasn't the son of a baby boomer--he is the grandson of a baby boomer. So what is that called?

:dizzy:

Last edited:
My daughter is the child of a baby boomer (me) but she was born in 1973. What does that make her?

Baby booms have birth rates that are over 2 per hundred women.

Since that didn't occur in 1973, that makes her the child of a baby boomer.

Im new here ...
I am a baby boomer... wanting to mingle with other baby boomers..I am not deaf..I have a hearing loss in my leaf ear...which was diagnosed a few years ago. Im looking for friends who understand...
Have a great day..
Maybe I should ask what year you were born before I presume to be in the same group. :giggle:

Also, her elder son (my grandson) was born in 1994 but he wasn't the son of a baby boomer--he is the grandson of a baby boomer. So what is that called?

:dizzy:

A baby boomer ranger?

Back