When was the last time you were drunk and what did you do?

I am :bowlol: at your stories.

Talk about injuring oneself while drunk...in 2001, I was in DC partying with my friends and I got drunk. We left the bar and we were on the streets in DC. I wanted to drive but my friend said no but I grabbed my keys from her hand and then she grabbed them back and I started chasing after her and somehow my foot got caught in a ditch or something and sprained it. Of course, I didnt feel it so my friends hoisted me and helped me to the car. Woke up the next morning with the hangover from hell and jumped out of bed to go puke only to end up collapsing on the floor screaming in pain. My ankle had swelled up to 3 times its size and was all black and blue. I almost passed out from the pain and crawled to my roommate's bedroom, waking her up. She was like "WTF?" I was begging to go to the hospital so she took me. Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid!

The last time I got drunk, I just went to bed, woke up midway, took two tylenol and went back to bed. No hangover the next morning.

I hate getting drunk nowadays so I try to avoid it if possible.

I have gone to stores while high but never drunk. I'd usually buy lots of candy to combat the 'ol cotton mouth.

I am :bowlol: at your stories.

Talk about injuring oneself while drunk...in 2001, I was in DC partying with my friends and I got drunk. We left the bar and we were on the streets in DC. I wanted to drive but my friend said no but I grabbed my keys from her hand and then she grabbed them back and I started chasing after her and somehow my foot got caught in a ditch or something and sprained it. Of course, I didnt feel it so my friends hoisted me and helped me to the car. Woke up the next morning with the hangover from hell and jumped out of bed to go puke only to end up collapsing on the floor screaming in pain. My ankle had swelled up to 3 times its size and was all black and blue. I almost passed out from the pain and crawled to my roommate's bedroom, waking her up. She was like "WTF?" I was begging to go to the hospital so she took me.Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid!

Bold prints! Is what I said the next day!! :laugh2:

For dislocated shoulders, just grab a pole, doorway, or something heavy and just throw yourself backwards, scream some obscenities and go on about your merry way. ;)

I miss doing that! I seem to get drunk away from dance clubs. Maybe it is cuz I am afraid of getting drunk at clubs due to someone spiking my drink with drugs years ago and made me more paranoid about where I put my drink at those clubs.

Well, I had gone to listen to my nephew and the guy I date's band, so I had them keeping an eye on me! My nephew watches things pretty close, and if he even sees a guy he doesn't know trying to talk to me, he is all over the situation!:giggle: He fancies himself Aunt Jillio's protector.:P

For dislocated shoulders, just grab a pole, doorway, or something heavy and just throw yourself backwards, scream some obscenities and go on about your merry way. ;)

:eek3: If I did that! I would just fall over from the pain, and dislocate the other shoulder!! Knowing my luck. :laugh2:

Well, I had gone to listen to my nephew and the guy I date's band, so I had them keeping an eye on me! My nephew watches things pretty close, and if he even sees a guy he doesn't know trying to talk to me, he is all over the situation!:giggle: He fancies himself Aunt Jillio's protector.:P

Sounds like you have a good nephew.

I do not go to bars alone. It is usually with my husband or a family member.

Geez... Come to think of it. The last time I have been to a bar been about 6 months ago.

That reminds me of the time that my son dislocated his shoulder ramping his bike. (I don't think he was drunk...he was only 14!:giggle:) Anyway, I took him to the ER, and when the dr. was ready to push it back into place, he told me, "You might want to step outside for this." I was standing in the hall, and heard my sweet little 14 year old yell, "GAAAAWD DAAAAMN!" Doctor came out giggling, and I just ducked my head and figured I'd give my kid that one for free!:lol:

Sounds like you have a good nephew.

I do not go to bars alone. It is usually with my husband or a family member.

Geez... Come to think of it. The last time I have been to a bar been about 6 months ago.

Yeah, about the only time I go is when they are playing. My nephew and I are really close. There are only 9 years between us, so we are more like bro and sis. In fact, he is the one that gave me the nickname I use for my screen name when he was about 3.

That reminds me of the time that my son dislocated his shoulder ramping his bike. (I don't think he was drunk...he was only 14!:giggle:) Anyway, I took him to the ER, and when the dr. was ready to push it back into place, he told me, "You might want to step outside for this." I was standing in the hall, and heard my sweet little 14 year old yell, "GAAAAWD DAAAAMN!" Doctor came out giggling, and I just ducked my head and figured I'd give my kid that one for free!:lol:

:giggle:
I am glad you did give your son that Freebie.

Hurts like hell! But once it is popped back in. It does feel "somewhat" better. not much. but at least the range of motion was back.

but I still could not move that arm well, or sleep on it for several weeks. It was sore for a while.

:giggle:
I am glad you did give your son that Freebie.

Hurts like hell! But once it is popped back in. It does feel "somewhat" better. not much. but at least the range of motion was back.

but I still could not move that arm well, or sleep on it for several weeks. It was sore for a while.

Yeah...he was supposed to wear a sling for 2 weeks, but with him, it lasted for about 3 days before I got tired of signing, "Sling, where?".

The way my shoulders are they get dislocated fairly easy. When I was 15, I was in a minor four wheeler wreck, nothing broken, and instead of going to the ER, I did exactly as I stated. Grabbed a tree and flung myself backwards and screamed GAAWDDAMMITMOTHAF---ER!! My cousin drove up behind me about the time I did this and she just looked at me like I had gone mad. We got the fourwheeler back upright, and rode back to her moms house. Her stepdad asked what happened and we said I had to dodge a cow that got loose from someone's pasture. :giggle:

I currently , don't drink. I have a high school story it was ages ago, I got soo drunk, block minded and had no idea if the stories were true. I was with some guy in public kissing passionately at our prom night, oh boy, it was one of my most humiliating thing in life when everyone was talking about it at school the next day :Oops:

Yeah...he was supposed to wear a sling for 2 weeks, but with him, it lasted for about 3 days before I got tired of signing, "Sling, where?".

I wore mine for about a week.

The hardest thing was. Taking off and putting on a shirt or Jacket. OUCH!

Signing was the next thing. Ouch!

Believe me! I was a good girl, for the longest after that incident.

To be specific on drunkeness, I haven't enjoyed being drunk ever since a night of passion brought on by too much wine.

That's as far as I'll go.

After 6th beers, I walked up and strike up a conversation with two girls at party. I was signing with one hand while holding a beer on other hand. The party was extremely crowded and rowdy. Someone kinda bumped my arm when I was signing....big whoops, my signing hand smacked my beer cup and I spilled all over other two girls' dresses and high-heels. :shock: *walk away in the shame*

:laugh2: thread here.

My last drunk and hangover was in Cyprus of 1986.

The hotel where my hubby & I stayed is near grapes field. I love their homemade wine.

I drank 3 bottle of homemade wine without think anything... Not even drunk... We including 10 people from Hotel, went in the taxi car...:giggle: too crowd in one car. So they opened all the car windows and then drove off... The air, they opened the car window affected me and black out...

Arrive at hotel, I can´t remember anything... Accord my hubby and some people on next day that I tried to kiss taxi driver... Old and smelly man? :eek3::laugh2:

I vomited all the day... I got vomited everytime I want to drink herbal tea or dried bread... keep on vomited... so the hotel got the doctor to examine me. Alochol poison. He gave me medicine... It´s good that I surivived after alochol poison for almost 2 days... After that, the people at hotel :laugh2: at me and tried to give me glass of homemade wine. I said NO, I vowed myelf that I will never experience hangover, etc ever again. I keep my vow that I haven´t hangover since 1986.

I do drink wine sometimes but not that hangover, I had in 1986.

My last drunk was a at a after party wedding. I start drinking only to end up losing count of how many I have drank. I begin to go to the bathroom alot than it use to be every 5 mins. My heading start to get dizzy. I told myself that I can control myself only to end up with my head all over the place and talk stupid things. I was so drunk that my head was like a last day dream flash before my very eyes.I begin to lose control and couldn't sit right. I fell out of the chair while trying to sit and stood up quicky and everyone around me was laughing. After that I went home only to end up with a huge hangover and vomit without my knowledge the next day and couldn't remember anything. You cannot beat alcohol. With alcohol in our body was powerful simple enough to control.

The First and the last time I got drunk was Last Friday.... oh boy.... My friend Heather and I was catching up after not being able to see each other for a year. We have decided to play drinking games....not a good idea. Four bottles of hardmike and four shots of Rum later, Heather and I became Drunk. Heather was vomiting most of the time and she still wanted to keep drinking! I other hand was in denial that I was drunk. I couldn't even walk straight! I kept falling on my ass. I blacked out some parts.... then next thing I remember is vomiting into the toilet and I passed out in the bathroom. From what I've been told by Preston, Heather passed out outside on the lawn next to her vomit while I've been passed out in the doorway of the bathroom. He tried to wake me up but I couldn't so he had to drag me into our bedroom. Then he had to drag Heather into the house from the lawn.

Next day... horrible!!! The hangover was awful and top of it, my monthly cycle came! I was feeling like Sh*t, with headaches, cramps, queasy and so on. It took full day for Heather and I to recover. I sworn not to get drunk ever again!

The First and the last time I got drunk was Last Friday.... oh boy.... My friend Heather and I was catching up after not being able to see each other for a year. We have decided to play drinking games....not a good idea. Four bottles of hardmike and four shots of Rum later, Heather and I became Drunk. Heather was vomiting most of the time and she still wanted to keep drinking! I other hand was in denial that I was drunk. I couldn't even walk straight! I kept falling on my ass. I blacked out some parts.... then next thing I remember is vomiting into the toilet and I passed out in the bathroom. From what I've been told by Preston, Heather passed out outside on the lawn next to her vomit while I've been passed out in the doorway of the bathroom. He tried to wake me up but I couldn't so he had to drag me into our bedroom. Then he had to drag Heather into the house from the lawn.

Next day... horrible!!! The hangover was awful and top of it, my monthly cycle came! I was feeling like Sh*t, with headaches, cramps, queasy and so on. It took full day for Heather and I to recover. I sworn not to get drunk ever again!
But it was worth it, no? And I bet it's fun to get drunk again. I know you will and so do I.

Back