when i got married one days i will intives you to my wedding ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
want our respect to you? Suppose you found out the hard truth, and you begging us and crying with us, would that be fair to us? Just think about it, I already see big HUGE red flag! Sorry, just to be blunt with you, everybody of us is right because many of us already witness. If you want us to respect you, then DO NOT COME BACK AND BEGGING US TO HELP YOU TO GET OUT OF MESS!!!!!

you cant force at me for begging to married my boyfriend that my personal busniess! you should getting off limit ok?

i told my mom i can getting married one days! because my mom already knew i would get out of her house one days when i getting married and my mom already knew it!

im 25 years old i wanted getting married and have children one days but i did discussion with my mom about that and my mom already knew it but i love being as married woman and married wife! what my boyfriend says!

but i did chat him lots like every night when he was online and sometimes he not online when he very busy

please you need my respect?

want our respect to you? Suppose you found out the hard truth, and you begging us and crying with us, would that be fair to us? Just think about it, I already see big HUGE red flag! Sorry, just to be blunt with you, everybody of us is right because many of us already witness. If you want us to respect you, then DO NOT COME BACK AND BEGGING US TO HELP YOU TO GET OUT OF MESS!!!!!

Yeah....

Hmm I thought you have a daughter named Olivia. Ok. As we know that it is not our business, but I feel sorry for you because you might be a falling victim of the scam. I wish you the best of luck.

i told everyone about my posts and none of your or other member in our busniess but i would give your member get butt out! and dues my respect on my personal private busniess.

i cant stand out because asking question for begging not married my boyfriend but i can married my boyfriend that my choice! i wanted tell your members to stop insult on post like that.

Sara -

Nobody is at blame on this thread. You are free to do what you wish to do. It is your business but do keep an open mind to try to understand what we are doing. We are not trying to tell you what to do. You're right, You're an adult and you can do what you want to do but at the same time, we all are here to try to help you see things that are coming your way. We are not bashing you or trying to make you angry. We are just only here to give you a helping hand.

I do understand that you want someone to love and to have a companionship. That is great, and it is wonderful to have that in your life but you need to try to understand where we are coming from. We would hate to see you coming back here and tell us that you are heartbroken from this situation. That is not what we want for this to happen to you.

So, with that - I wish you the best and I truly hope you do understand what you are getting yourself into. I'm not saying that it is bad or good at all but it is something that you need to open your eyes to. I'm not being angry or telling you what to do but only to help you broaden your horizons. :)

you hurt my feelings on posts! and this is no disrespectives!

but my boyfriend work in Africa for jobs and he lives in Dallas,Texas,USA he told me about that

you should apology to me for respect my posts and never says words scammer or words as N that not acceptance!

Sara,

I had a contact who claimed to be from dallas texas...just like you..not sure what the scammers are doing but anyone who says they are from the USA and works in Africa and "deaf", the chance for that is .00000001%, meaning SCAMMER!!! :pissed: and I am pissed you took the bait and swollowed the hook....I hope you can remove the hook soon before he :rifle: a hole in your purse or piggy bank!!!

Sara,

I had a contact who claimed to be from dallas texas...just like you..not sure what the scammers are doing but anyone who says they are from the USA and works in Africa and "deaf", the chance for that is .00000001%, meaning SCAMMER!!! :pissed: and I am pissed you took the bait and swollowed the hook....I hope you can remove the hook soon before he :rifle: a hole in your purse or piggy bank!!!

oh my god!!! is it you tom b? (i am respecting your privacy for not revealing your last name)

sorry for going offtopic here! :D :angel:

that my personal busniess but i can send him money that my choice what my boyfriend wanted it! you cant blame at me for sakes!

SARA, Wake up and Smell the Coffee!! Almost NO ONE from the USA would be working in AFRICA!! Even the oil developments are going to China & Iran companies. Africa is the capital of SCAMS in the world! I don't feel bad for you anymore because you don't listen to us wise folks here!!

hey people!!! don't get upset with sara... :(

i think the problem is--- she has been "too sheltered" by her mom/family... that she hasn't learned much about scammers, whatnot, you name it!

and also i notice she doesn't understand a lot of things too... and she is percieves everything differently than we do... in other words, her grammar isn't what it should be and she doesn't comprehend well either... so please take it easy on her cuz she won't get it... no matter how hard you guys try to put it into simple words... (sigh)

lets just hope she understood the meaning of a "scammer" before it is too late! :(

SARA, Wake up and Smell the Coffee!! Almost NO ONE from the USA would be working in AFRICA!! Even the oil developments are going to China & Iran companies. Africa is the capital of SCAMS in the world! I don't feel bad for you anymore because you don't listen to us wise folks here!!

:eek3: :eek2: :eek: :shock:

i think the problem is--- she has been "too sheltered" by her mom/family... that she hasn't learned much about scammers, whatnot, you name it!

and also i notice she doesn't understand a lot of things too... and she is percieves everything differently than we do... in other words, her grammar isn't what it should be and she doesn't comprehend well either... so please take it easy on her cuz she won't get it... no matter how hard you guys try to put it into simple words... (sigh)

lets just hope she understood the meaning of a "scammer" before it is too late! :(

Yea I agree..maybe it is time for all of us to back off?

Congrats

Congratulations on your possible marriage. I am curious how did you guys hook up? Since you and your guy are dating and you don't use the online dating websites like dsc (deafsingleconnections), I am wondering how you met and fell in love.
Your guy met you on VP(Sorenson) so how did he get your phone number? I would like to know your dating strategies.

Congratulations on your possible marriage. I am curious how did you guys hook up? Since you and your guy are dating and you don't use the online dating websites like dsc (deafsingleconnections), I am wondering how you met and fell in love.
Your guy met you on VP(Sorenson) so how did he get your phone number? I would like to know your dating strategies.

when i met my boyfriend thru by VPsorenson and he asking me for e-mail address and im been chat him lots but im still dating with him but i dont yet getting married him.

but im using dating online for while and im not using that dating online anymores.

I have serect that would spot scammer, wish I can post it here. But becase of possiblity of your con-man read this, it would mean useless to you because he will know other game to play with you!!!

Guess I have to wait til this is over before I can reveal the serects to protect yourself from falling into victim trap.

I have serect that would spot scammer, wish I can post it here. But becase of possiblity of your con-man read this, it would mean useless to you because he will know other game to play with you!!!

Guess I have to wait til this is over before I can reveal the serects to protect yourself from falling into victim trap.

Pm to her?? thats the only thing I could think that the scammer cant read? worth a try?? :)

and send me.. im curious as well so i can warn my friends as i dont want them to fall for scammers.. thanks.. :)

you are right- she is slow.. i know her as we both went to ASD..

when i met my boyfriend thru by VPsorenson and he asking me for e-mail address and im been chat him lots but im still dating with him but i dont yet getting married him.

but im using dating online for while and im not using that dating online anymores.

did you see his face? or was it relay?? I wonder?

did you see his face? or was it relay?? I wonder?

Yea if she see him face to face via VP rather than using SRV. Be sure to take pic or put down note what he s look like so in unforseen situation -if he is who we aders member claimed to be then you can use the pic evidence of him to detectives which they would be able to arrest him.

However, if we all are mistaken then we would be glad to eat the crows. :afro: :ty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back