When do you...

BabyAngel

Reaction score
When do you start doing BBQ at your place?

Some people started doing BBQ last week due to the spring weather.

We can do that during winter time! We did that when someone came here and had BBQ ribs! YUMMMMMMMMIE! MMMMMMMMMMM! Even it was so cold out and we did grilled! Hee!

Mama2AFTIV said:
We can do that during winter time! We did that when someone came here and had BBQ ribs! YUMMMMMMMMIE! MMMMMMMMMMM! Even it was so cold out and we did grilled! Hee!

in even winter time?? LOL brrrrr cold outside lol .. I never had bbq in the winter time lol :lol:

Me and my mom only go BBQ resturants and pick up some ribs and stuff...

Because BBQ in the backyard is too much hassel.

If I have 5 kids and a husband, BBQ grill outside with picnic table would be nice though.

BabyAngel said:

Some people started doing BBQ last week due to the spring weather.
Never !
BBQ isn't a tradition in my family . Mom prefers cooking at the kitchen :)

Oh prolly on memorial weekend.. then every day until labor day! I cook almost anything on the grill.. My favorite is grilled asparagus, grilled zuchinni,... really most vegetables I cook on the grill.. and meat, too.

Mama2AFTIV said:

You stayed in the house! brawk brawk! I'm the one who cooked the ribs and bbq them outside when it was snowing out/cold as hell too. :giggle:

BabyAngel said:

What do you think? I work for a bbq company for past 15 years, still working for a bbq company, You think I would wanna cook bbq at my house? Helllllllllllllll no! I'm sick of bbq! When I sleep at night I dreamed about bbq! I dreamed about working at bbq! (Enough about bbq! *screams* ) :Ohno:

The real question is ~ "When DON'T we?"

Really we aren't too seasonal about our BBQ.
We do it in the Winter just as much as the Summer.
Nothing beats a Yummy T~Bone on the BBQ.

Well I do BBQ at home in summer but if I want BBQ, I go out eat at restaurant during winter.

Did someone said BBQ?.....:barf: , Forgive me guys, I can't eat anymore BBQ afterall, I work for BBQ rib cook-off too long...got tired of them already....

Cheri said:
What do you think? I work for a bbq company for past 15 years, still working for a bbq company, You think I would wanna cook bbq at my house? Helllllllllllllll no! I'm sick of bbq! When I sleep at night I dreamed about bbq! I dreamed about working at bbq! (Enough about bbq! *screams* ) :Ohno:

:giggle: Sorry Cheri! I knew you and ^Angel^ work for a BBQ company, but I thought maybe yall do BBQ once a while at home....but I guess not!

Started to BBQ a month ago, but more now. Had grilled t-bone steaks yesterday and grilled lime chicken tonite. mmm! Weather has gone crazy here in Oklahoma lately! Cold, hot, cold, hot, windy, etc! Last week one day the temp was 97 degrees, then next day it dropped down fast to lower 50's. nuts!

Cheri said:
Helllllllllllllll no! I'm sick of bbq! When I sleep at night I dreamed about bbq! I dreamed about working at bbq!

LOL!!! I still dream about cutting the BBQ ribs, pork/beef etc...now it's your turn to cut the meat this year :aw:

I've been cooking BBQ year around.. cold or hot weather.. still..
espically bad storm.. no thanks!

Back