What's your reason to vote AGAINST McCain?

What's your reason to vote AGAINST McCain?

• Healthcare

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Economcy

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Sarah Palin

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • War

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Tax

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Support Bush 95%

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Dishonestly

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Experience or Political background

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • hypocrite

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Gay rights

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Gun rights

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Abortion

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Death Penalty

• All Above

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Others

• Total voters
I selected almost all of them, but I'll highlight a few.

Healthcare: No, just.. no. Toss me right in a high risk pool and leave me screwed over trying to get private insurance I have no guarantee to, but hey, give me a tax credit (that I paid for) to help cover the first two months of it. Yay debt!

Sarah Palin: I've met better qualified dogs. If/when mccain tips it, do we REALLY want a blonde 'hockey mom' as our president? As someone said in an interview.. (can't remember who).. it's like thinking about a bad Disney movie.

Gay rights: It's not just a CONTRACT. It's not an ILLEGAL PRIVATE CEREMONY. It's Marriage- between any consenting adults regardless of the gender or quantity entering the marriage. Marriage cannot be 'fundamentally defined' as telling faggots to give up their seat on the bus. Haven't we progressed a little further, as humans?

Abortion and sexual health: I own my body- and I believe that every single human being does. If having an abortion is against your personal moral and religious beliefs, -don't have one-. But abortion is not a tragedy, any more than creating REALISTIC sexual education programs that don't just preach abstinence. Abstinence doesn't work and just makes the whole abortion problem that much worse.

Other (disabilities):

-obama has, unlike mccain, offered a clear and detailed plan regarding people with disabilities. The only thing mccain has offered is a pretty-faced palin telling me that she's got compassion for children with disabilities, which make up less than 10% of the disabled population. I don't want compassion, I want action.

-mccain has publicly opposed the community choice act, which would help ensure people like me the right to choose to live within the community with care and outside of institutions- you guessed it, because it's too expensive. Lets shelve away human beings in institutions for the sake of saving money.

Those are some of the many reasons why mccain is NOT getting my support this election.

Mc Cain was a young man who does not follow, listen or obey authority at Navy Academic so how do we know if he will listen to us today.

If something happened to McCain I definetly would not want Palin to run the country!!!

Is there a way to check Palin more than once on that list? Cause seriously, that woman is possibly the scariest thing to happen in this country in a while. :Ohno:

I am against his plan...

War: I dont think it is a such awesome idea.
Economcy: I am not really strong bond about it since it showed me no good sign.
Healthcare: Same with what I feel about Obama's plan on another thread.
Tax: I think it's a bit too much...
Abortion: I agreed some of his plans but I dont think it is a good idea to ban abortions. My opinion, he should concern on a rate of abortion and adoption. The adoption and foster system are need to be FIXED!! -_-
Death Plenaty: Same with my post on the another similar thread.
Gay rights: Seriously, those homosexal people derseve a happiness as tolerance as what 'normal' people have.

The President of the United States has no control over this.

Yeah, only president just simple do the difficult decide to nodding in yes or no. Probably flipping the coin to let it decide the fate. o:

Here's the reasons why I don't support McCain:

Ecomony - We have been suffered in the pain enough with the Bush's ecomonic joke and McCain seems would do the same as Bush would do which I fear.

War - This has to be cleaned up and stopped!

Supporting Bush - Support an official worst president in the history, what a silly :roll:

Gay rights - McCain obsiviously don't know what is the civil rights today and its issues really are. I am starting to wonder if those people who support their gun's rights would ever understand how the gay folks felt when their rights are taken away? Ugh..

Death Penalty - Duh, you are just asking if you can murder or not, but we can't? Unfair!

Others - *Marijuana - I definietly disagree with him punishing those harmless and innocent potheads.
*Enviroments - We need the enviroments to surivive, of course.

I think it's just suck (imo); I keep seeing people complaint about foster/adoption system is broken, overcrowded, and etc etc yet they do nothing about it. =/ I meant, why? If there is something is wrong with foster/adoption system, then there is a chance to recover it.

I think it's just suck (imo); I keep seeing people complaint about foster/adoption system is broken, overcrowded, and etc etc yet they do nothing about it. =/ I meant, why? If there is something is wrong with foster/adoption system, then there is a chance to recover it.

Suggesting that people do something about changing the foster/adoption system is easier said than done. Given the rapidly growing number of cases forwarded to Child Protective Services, it's impossible to improve *every* aspect of services that are offered. If any changes were to be made, they would most likely involve replacing the current system with a completely new system that has different rules and regulations. Even if this were to occur, it would still take time for those changes to take effect.

Suggesting that people do something about changing the foster/adoption system is easier said than done. Given the rapidly growing number of cases forwarded to Child Protective Services, it's impossible to improve *every* aspect of services that are offered. If any changes were to be made, they would most likely involve replacing the current system with a completely new system that has different rules and regulations. Even if this were to occur, it would still take time for those changes to take effect.

Well, I think it's pretty worth to give a try...

Obama won. I found it out about McCain and Palin between. He suppose not pick a running mate for VP. He got wrong running mate. It's to late now. Ohh well.

Obama won. I found it out about McCain and Palin between. He suppose not pick a running mate for VP. He got wrong running mate. It's to late now. Ohh well.

But McCain see different and think Palin is right choice... :shrug:

Her interview with King at 3 hours ago... She changed her mind about Obama? I doubt.

There there.... just move on. It's person's choice. heh heh

I mean, hey, election is over. None to against on either Palin or McCain.

Back