What's Your Night Out Tonight?

AlleyCat

Reaction score
So .. what do you guys do in the evening?

For me, it's anything from taking a bath, watching TV, playing bingo, eating out, visiting family, etc.

Tonight?

Staying in. Probably a TV night.

What's your Night Out tonight?

I run a couple of websites so it's pretty much a guarantee that I'm on the computer. I usually will leave it on and will do my usual evening activities such as cleaning, playing with the dogs and cats as well as cooking and spending time with my kids and husband. I don't watch TV so when they do, I have time to concentrate on the websites.

I try to get to bed by 7pm because I read for about an hour before actually trying to sleep.

I am often posting stuffs to E Bay, Facebook, or/and Google +. I got a new webcam for my computer so I'm sometimes on Google talking to people via webcam.

I would sometimes get a Little Caesars pizza dinner. I also take my rottweiler for a walk. I would entertain a customer or 2 if they need to come in evening.

Once an evening per week, I load up my car with stuffs that I plan to take to be auctioned off the next day morning.

I sometimes go to Deaf Events. That would be every week or every other week.

Same as usual pinky ... plotting to take over the world!!! :nana:

Well specifically tonight, my stepmother came over, then she, my husband and I went to Wendy's and picked up a bunch of food and kids meals and took it to my daughter's house and socialized with her and her kids.

Then later, my husband and I will probably go out for a snack as it looks like rerun season has already started on tv.

Then of course the dogs take up a lot of time and energy.

I argued with the wife then we made up. Now I'm surfing the net while she's catching up on her Survivor episode from earlier this evening.

We lead very simple lives really. If anything, we could work less. I do wish we didn't work so much from time to time... her job and her running the house while its me running the business. The best part of everything though... despite us both being so busy, we still spend a lot of time together with our kids.

Normally in the evenings I'm either parked in front of the Computer on the Internet, watching TV with the missus, at the Gym, reading a book or playing my guitar.
Tonight, being Saturday Night and thus something to treasure, I'm parked in font of the computer on the Internet whilst drinking a beer, and after that, I may have another beer!

Driving to the other side of town later....then going out to eat....all 3 of my boys will be chatting away with their news.....and of course their girlfriends.....Thinking of VP'ing a friend to go play some Bingo too!....

Back