What's your lunch tonight?

We are going to have leftovers from the party. BBQ chicken, potato salad and green bean casserole. Yummy, I am pretty hungry.

Wirelessly posted

Spaghetti ( wheat noodles) yummy!

just made spinach tortellini, cilantro, tomato, mozzarella, and balsamic vinegar for my lunch later on. will add some onions and dino kale later.

561915_10102930308929299_1353331245_n.jpg

just made spinach tortellini, cilantro, tomato, mozzarella, and balsamic vinegar for my lunch later on. will add some onions and dino kale later.

561915_10102930308929299_1353331245_n.jpg

That looks amazing... Yum =P

Having a Lean Pocket today! On the go! woop woop! lol:giggle:

That looks amazing... Yum =P

Having a Lean Pocket today! On the go! woop woop! lol:giggle:

a lean pocket? :ugh:

I just hate it how unfulfilling it is..... even though it tastes good :lol:

Lol I'm always on the go... so sometimes they have to make due... like tonight... x.x Yeah, they're pretty unfilling... but it's better than nothing at all and isn't "totally" terrible for you. =P

Lol I'm always on the go... so sometimes they have to make due... like tonight... x.x Yeah, they're pretty unfilling... but it's better than nothing at all and isn't "totally" terrible for you. =P

granola bar. trail mix. sandwich.

Lol yes, but the Lean pocket was with veggies and stuff... plus there was Cheeeeeese... and I love Cheese... =D

2 english muffins sandwiches (2 english muffins and 1 serving of turkey between the two of them).

and pickles... and coffee. I'm letting my lazy seep through today.

Back