What's your lunch tonight?

Fried gizzards, livers, okra and taters - eeewwwww that hurt. It was my man's choice. It was tasty but ouchies on all the fried stuff.

I made a pasta salad with garden rotini, peas, corn, carrots, diced onion, mushrooms and black olives. Added shrimp and then let the family use their own salad dressing.

Hubby's off today so regular schedule.

Lunch was hot dogs and baked beans. I had 1 dog and 1/2 cup of beans and jello.

Stirfried cabbage, bok choy, and tofu, seasoned with ginger, garlic, and Bragg's amino acids. Topped with slivered toasted almonds and sesame seeds. Prepared by the 15 year old, who makes lunch for home-ec.

Getting ready to fix lunch. Was going to be black beans and rice, but since I am feeding an extra person, I will add a can of red kidney beans as well.

Burger King, original chicken sandwich, fries, and Diet Coke. Valentine M&M's for dessert.

Marinated chicken breast tenderloins, white rice and green peas. Won't use this bottled marinade again as it was super salty.

Small steak and baked potato, strawberry soda, and a small package of Valentine M&M's.

We had turkey sandwiches and sodas. My husband had jalapeno potato chips. I had one jalapeno potato chip! :P

Hubby didn't work today. Too many car issues for me.

We had black beans and rice. To make it go for 4, I added a can of pinto beans.

I'm having mushroom and rice or barely with vegetables with milk for lunch today. Just the thing fo a chilly winter afternoon.

I will be making spaghetti with soy meat crumbles (like ground beef) and fruit on the side.

Back