what's your height?

Im 5'6.5" ish.. David's 6'4" *swoons* i had to buy 4 inch platform flip-flops to make myself feel better.. but i like standin on my toes to kiss him :)

AHH I didnt EVEN see this thread going now im here and i can say im just a midget too like fly free im 5' thats all hehehehe :) im a short shitty LOL!

Originally posted by ChelEler
:bsflag: Some how I don't believe you. Maybe 6'7" would be better.

I don't think being 7 feet and 6 inches tall is BS. I had a classmate who grew to 7 feet and 4 inches in high school and I'm not joking. Javapride knows him, too.

My classmate's older brother is shorter -- 6 feet 8, I think...2nd younger brother -- 7 feet 1, 3rd sister 7 feet flat and youngest brother I think 7feet 2. I have to try finding my classmate and find out the exact heights they all are. I just know they all are between 6feet 8 to 7feet 4 anyway.

I just hope that my age hasn't muddled my mind up that badly, hahaha! Confirm that, java, please? So I don't think I've gone insane. :P

Goldie

Ooops...I forgot to add mine....I'm 5'5". Pfffffffffffffth on Javapride, I'm taller than you! heheheheh! Joking! :nana: :nana:

Goldie

YES I AM NOW CONFIRMING IT .... I KNOW who u are talking abt and ofc, they ALL were the CSDF basketball players too... all went on to win the Deaf tournies and etc.... last i understand one of them is now in LA married, the other one is in eastbay somewhere and one is in the east somewhere for the last baby brother i belive he is in one of the colleges GALLY i think.....

and I dont care of ur TALL PFFHT me happy to be short so i can suck on the breasts HEHEHEHEH :-X

Originally posted by javapride
YES I AM NOW CONFIRMING IT .... I KNOW who u are talking abt and ofc, they ALL were the CSDF basketball players too... all went on to win the Deaf tournies and etc.... last i understand one of them is now in LA married, the other one is in eastbay somewhere and one is in the east somewhere for the last baby brother i belive he is in one of the colleges GALLY i think.....

and I dont care of ur TALL PFFHT me happy to be short so i can suck on the breasts HEHEHEHEH :-X

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easier for you to do that. :P :P

Goldie

Originally posted by LeviathanC
I am only 5'6.5" taller...pathetic, eh?

Nah..it's not pathetic! :P At least you're taller than moi. :p pfthhhhhhhh.
I wish I were closer to 6 feet! I hate being under 5'5".

Walking away *grumbling*...................................

Goldie

Originally posted by SilenceGold
:me walks around looking down at the kids:

Oh bugger you, SG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Mind you, I'm not THAT short, buddy!

Goldie

Originally posted by Freaky
:naughty: There's a reason why I love wearing those stilettos!! I'm only 5'3.. those stilettos sure add height and power!! :twisted:

Freaky

I saw the lady wore stiletto shoes with really high heels. The gold fishes with water inside with glow purple light. It amaze to see how could those fishes survive inside the heels ? Her shoes gave us alot of attention at the Mall in Providence, R.I. :D

She is really attractive and skinny lady! She loves a spot light !

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by Sabrina

I saw the lady wore stiletto shoes with really high heels. The gold fishes with water inside with glow purple light.

oh my! i just saw those unique heels in a commercial. would love them since i'm only 5'1. -_-;

Back