Reaction score
Fall is my favorite because:

The weather is nice and comfortable
The leaves change colors
Football season!
New season for the shows
New school year
and...
Halloween, which is my favorite holiday!

:)

Share yours and list the reasons.

Fall.. cuz still warm but not as hot as summer.. I used to like summer but this summer was extremely hot

I cannot vote more than 1. :(

I love Spring, Summer and fall. I hate WINTERS!

Spring-beautiful blooming flowers, trees, perfect temperatures. And what's more: EASTER! I love to watch kids running around to find eggs!

Summer-my birthday, 4th of July, swimming, go on vacation, and there is so much to do during the summer.

Fall- leaves changes the colors, cool weather, love to see kids coming at my door for candies at Halloween times, go to farm get a pumpkin (also ride on hayrides), what else? Oh yea..my favorite shows returns, and BACK TO SCHOOL

I don't like winter because snow! And too cold! I like mild weather from between 70 to 80. That's perfect for me. :)

i vote for fall but i do love spring and winter... :)

fall.. cuz its close to halloween, beautiful leaves, crisp cool air, and my bday! :)

i love spring- as it is new beginning .. beautiful flowers blooming and the smell are so awesome!!! butterflies come out and fly all over.. birds singing and making nest etc.. :)

I also love winter- cuz of snows, cuddling together and watch movies, eat popcorn and drink hot chocolate or hot coffees! hmmm .. I also can sleep well during winter time!

Summer- i used to love summer cuz of vacations from school and go swimming etc.. but now? I hate it cuz too HOT.. and have to stay inside with a/c on full blast! :(

I love cold and crispy oxygen that winter provides, and I love to snug keep me warm than dealing with hot summer! I love snowflakes!

i like fall because of

new shows and old shows return to new season
smell of burning leaves
crispy air not so cold not so hot right balance of temps
halloween which is one of my favorites
i can be able to sleep better i wouldn't sleep well during summer too hot to sleep GRR

I like summer, bec get to wear less clothing LOL.. I am a shorts and flip flops kinda gal. Summer nights are very nice and I love the beach.

I like spring because of the beautiful rainbows, showers and thunderstorms and green buds coming out from trees including flowering trees. :)

I couldnt vote two. Had to vote one!! I like Spring and Fall because the warm climate that I like. I hate tooo hot or tooo cold!! Fall -- see the leaves change the color but HATE to rake the leaves. ;) Spring -- love to see the flowers blossom but hate to clean the yard!! :lol:

Fall is my favorite. I love the crisp feeling in the air, and the changing colors of the leaves. I just seem to have the most energy in the fall.

I, in my loincloth here in Southern California, am limited to just two seasons and fall which is my favorite elsewhere, ain't one of them! Lol!

Summer - because of long daylight saving, more outdoor sports, light clothes to wear.

Autumn is pretty in sight - change colors trees.

Winter - no thanks! Brr Brr, colds, heavy clothes on, heater on, cold medicines, wet and depressed etc

I just started walking in my neighborhood daily after work because I live in a better area and it is cooler. I wish the weather was cool and dry year around so I dont have to put my walking on hold when it is cold...or should I just do it no matter how cold it is? I can alone but can my baby stand it since he is with me most of the time? :hmm:

Anyone know of any specialized strollers that keep babies warm?

I just started walking in my neighborhood daily after work because I live in a better area and it is cooler. I wish the weather was cool and dry year around so I dont have to put my walking on hold when it is cold...or should I just do it no matter how cold it is? I can alone but can my baby stand it since he is with me most of the time? :hmm:

Anyone know of any specialized strollers that keep babies warm?

Hmmm.....I wonder if they make something like those hand warmer packs you can put in your pocket that you could put in the stroller? :dunno:

I vote spring because it is the beginning of plants budding, beautiful blossomed trees and grasses to appear. Summer is next because I love hot weather. I don't like winter because of cold air, which makes my asthma worse. I like fall because of the changing colors of the leaves, beautiful orange pumpkins and colorful mums.

Me Vote... Winter and Summer

Love skiing, CC, and soon learning snowboard.... Love beach and watch all men with swim shorts :naughty:

Not really love spring and fall ... Why...

Fall .. I have to lot of work rake leaves, put all outdoor furniture put away, tune up snowplowing , cutting wood cord for fireplace etc..

Spring... Unload all outdoor furniture out, work on Garden with Veg and fruits, clean up and seeds the yard etc...

;):):):)

Peace,,,,

Nothing new under the sun!

I voted fall because of football season, the cool crisp air, hunting season, the colorful leaves changing, and the mild temps, I also like Thanksgiving as well as my birthday which are also in the fall season.

Back