What's your favorite quotes?

"challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." -- joshua j. marine

"all things are difficult before they are easy." -- thomas fuller

"your friends are close but ur enemies are closer"

"If one door closes then another will open".

"Money doesnt grow on trees".

love mean life pure and honest heart evey one ever pure and honest heartadel

My favorite quotes are;

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
-James A. Baldwin

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
-Albert Einstein

"Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit."
-Kahlil Gibran

"Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop."
-H. L. Mencken

"Love conquers all."
-Virgil

I have a few more but can't find them..

Share your favorite quotes with us :D

ever pure and honest heart evey one love mean peace life adel

"If you fall and I can't catch you, I'll fall with you. You'll never fall alone." - anonymous

"Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists. . . . When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence." -Edmond and Jules de Goncourt

"Your life is yours and yours alone, rise up and live it." -Terry Goodkind

"And henceforth I will go celebrate anything I see or am,
And sing and laugh, and deny nothing." - Walt Whitman

Those and the one in my signature, which is from Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince), and means "Here is my secret. It is very simple: one only sees well with the heart. What's essential is invisible to the eyes."

here be dragons, falls the shadows
i dunno where's it from sorry an old book but i dont have it anymore - some sort of medieval novel i guess

I have few but can only put two quotes

1. Got Jesus ?
My favorite one

2. Got Harley ?

my favorite quote that has struck my coach's mine during my senior year on baseball field before the game's over as end my senior year.

last inning. last game. senior year. finish up my hs career. last mound to pitch. last bases to touch. last catch. last hit.

i told him, "Coach, Im done. Im wiped out. Im finished. My shoulder is too wear out. I cant take it. Im done, coach. Thank you for let me to finish for 4 years."

Coach said, "Thank you. I need you to pitch for one more last inning. One more to finish the last inning. Close up with win and give us what you can burn the ball."

Threw for last 11 pitches, 2 strikeouts and 2 walks. Final score 5-3. knee down and wear out. Im finished.

The greatest memory between coach and i: he came to mount and pick me up, said, "You're finished. Thank you"

....... There is no proof of God. I think you are conforting yourself.

If there is no god, we're all gonna die and rot and the universe will be dispersed into oblivion. What difference would it make if some people continue to believe there is a god if in the end we'll all be exactly as dead no matter what we believed in our living years?

"Time spent with cats is never wasted."

"If cats could talk, they wouldn't. "

"Cats do care. For example they know instinctively what time we have to be at work in the morning and they wake us up twenty minutes before the alarm goes off. "

"Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later."

"A cat is a puzzle for which there is no solution."

"People that don't like cats haven't met the right one yet."

"The cat is above all things, a dramatist."

"I am Charlie Brown, and they are my friends" - Charlie Brown and Peanuts.

Back