What's your favorite quick receipies??

Dannie

Reaction score
I love ham and eggs in a fryer in the morning, but the ham HAS to be fryed with bacon fat, or else it's not that great!

I love pinapple and banana's together in a huge bowl, for my sweet tooth!

And I love snacking on cauliflower with salt and pepper (I'll probably add cayenne maybe later).

And Campbell's Broccoli Soup with 1/2 water, and 1/2 milk after I've stirfryed veggies in the pot with a teensy bit of olive oil. (for winters).

Right now I'am craving hot chocolate, and I'am making it even though it's 12:31 and the house is asleep!

Gotta buy some Black Beans and Cherry Strudel!

not really...I just basically put foods in the microwave..that is the quickest way for me to cook and not to use receipt...:lol:

I've got a couple... mac & cheese, grilled cheese, nachos, etc. Yummy!

Guys when you nuke your foods it takes away all the nutrients in the foods.

Did you ever hear the story about when microwaves first came out, and some women was having an operation and they nuked her blood before they put it back into her body during surgery and as a result from that she died!!
(The blood didn't have any lifeforce, because it was nuked)!

Same with food! Try nuking water to water the plants with (after it's nuked let it cool of course) and then watch what happens!

Any of you tried rice with almond water?

Just put some almond tea bags into the water, and the rice will absolutely blow you away! (I don't eat white rice, but supposedly kidney beans or lentils with rice are supposed to really help you get rid of toxins, but it has to be brown rice because the white rice isn't good stuff)

Turbo Oven - Economical, Safe, Fast, Healthy
Microwaves may be convenient, but they can pose serious health issues. I found a healthy microwave alternative that saves you time in the kitchen, ...
www.mercola.com/forms/turbo_oven.htm

Do You Microwave Your Food? You’re Zapping Away Nutrients and ...
Microwaves cause unnatural changes in food that translate to ... The convenience of microwaves is not nearly worth the risk they pose to your health.
www.mercola.com/2003/nov/5/microwave_food.htm

(If anybody's interested)

Dannie said:
Guys when you nuke your foods it takes away all the nutrients in the foods.

Did you ever hear the story about when microwaves first came out, and some women was having an operation and they nuked her blood before they put it back into her body during surgery and as a result from that she died!!
(The blood didn't have any lifeforce, because it was nuked)!

Same with food! Try nuking water to water the plants with (after it's nuked let it cool of course) and then watch what happens!
Oh no! It's the Health Police!! :run:

Microwave ovens work by spinning water molecules, and the friction heats the food.

MyBlueEyes05 said:
Microwave ovens are dangerous to human health !!! :|

http://www.laleva.cc/environment/microwave.html

Hate to inform you, but life is lethal. We're not gonna get out alive. :whistle:

These days, everything is said to give us cancer and what not.

Personally, I believe that a little knowledge CAN be a dangerous thing! Therefore, I'll cont. to use the microwave, as I'm sure will others.

I don't use micorwave a lot...just warm up the left over that's it.

I cook the meals. I don't mind cooking but sometimes I would feel lazy. LOL!

I am not crazy over TV dinners...just very few that I liked. Most are like :barf:

Making meals are easy...I make it simple and easy. :)

LakeTahoe said:
I don't use micorwave a lot...just warm up the left over that's it.

Yeah me too I use microwave for leftovers only.

I have someone else in my roof so I usually make
quick simple meals and save these leftovers for
my lazy days. LOL. Easy simple meals I usually
make every week: Sloppy Joes,
Spaghetti w Garlic Bread,
Baked Chicken with Italian bread crumbs,
Meat loaf with mashed potatoes/vegetables,
etc.

LakeTahoe said:
I don't use micorwave a lot...just warm up the left over that's it. /QUOTE]

Me too... I often cook simple and quick vegetarian foods, like spaghetti, grilled cheese sandwiches, garden burgers, scalloped potatoes, macroni and cheese and frozen fish. Plus, I fix shrimp ceaser salad and fruit salad (watermelon, cantelope, strawberry, grape, and bananna).

Those are sound good! :) I make all kind of food each day. :) I try to not to eat too much pasta. So I will try to eat twice a month. It would be ok. We eat chicken a lot. It kinda boring to me. Oh well! And pork chop is yummie. :)

Meatloaf is good as well. I make mini one...My son will eat them! Weird kid! LOL!

Y said:
Yeah me too I use microwave for leftovers only.

I have someone else in my roof so I usually make
quick simple meals and save these leftovers for
my lazy days. LOL. Easy simple meals I usually
make every week: Sloppy Joes,
Spaghetti w Garlic Bread,
Baked Chicken with Italian bread crumbs,
Meat loaf with mashed potatoes/vegetables,
etc.

Yeah those are simple! I haven't had scalloped potatoes in a while! That sound good ummm! I can't eat frozen or fresh fish but my bf can. Shrimp would be fine...but too expenisve. Oh, well!

Seattle.guy said:
LakeTahoe said:
I don't use micorwave a lot...just warm up the left over that's it. /QUOTE]

Me too... I often cook simple and quick vegetarian foods, like spaghetti, grilled cheese sandwiches, garden burgers, scalloped potatoes, macroni and cheese and frozen fish. Plus, I fix shrimp ceaser salad and fruit salad (watermelon, cantelope, strawberry, grape, and bananna).

Back