Whats your favorite Poem?

One time I wanted to write a love poem for my husband. It was very hard for me to do that. I went to liberay to borrrow poem book. I found each poem of love scripts. I put them together in letter. I gave it to my husband. He seem not understand what my poem mean. He said it didnt make any sense. I felt so down but I knew that I am not excellent with writing poem. I am not making excuse about my deafness. My husband gave me comfort and said dont worry, he will alway save my poem. I will never write him another poem again. He understand. He is a hearing!

I took poem lesson in school. I failed in poem lesson. Too hard for me to understand and make sound smooth. My teachers and school said we don't have to take poem lesson if we had hard time to understand.

Please dont judge us wrong about that because you guys said no excuse.

One time I wanted to write a love poem for my husband. It was very hard for me to do that. I went to liberay to borrrow poem book. I found each poem of love scripts. I put them together in letter. I gave it to my husband. He seem not understand what my poem mean. He said it didnt make any sense. I felt so down but I knew that I am not excellent with writing poem. I am not making excuse about my deafness. My husband gave me comfort and said dont worry, he will alway save my poem. I will never write him another poem again. He understand. He is a hearing!

I took poem lesson in school. I failed in poem lesson. Too hard for me to understand and make sound smooth. My teachers and school said we don't have to take poem lesson if we had hard time to understand.

Please dont judge us wrong about that because you guys said no excuse.

Yea, I agree.

Cloggy should respect your opinion, also same with me.

Back