Whats your favorite kind of wild animal?

Whats your favorite wild animal

• Total voters

deafmedicalpoet

Reaction score
Hey.....out of curiousity here does anyone just love or feel so good about a certain wild animal?? I am sure that there are some that are just uncertain because they love them all. And let me also know why you say that animal if you reply. Remember this poll is a nonbashing poll.

Thanks

Mine is owl.. i love the owls as they are so beautiful creature.. I first saw them in the barn here at my moms .. there was a nest full of babies and the mother owl ... wow.. beautiful.. i fell in love right there and still love them ever since! :)

i love tigers too.. really i love all animals.. except no reptiles! ugh! lol.. :D

AWWWW! My aunt LOVES owls too. Have you see movie called "HOOT" soo cute! I didn't know there is an owl that live under grond! So freakin' CUTE!!!

Mine is owl.. i love the owls as they are so beautiful creature.. I first saw them in the barn here at my moms .. there was a nest full of babies and the mother owl ... wow.. beautiful.. i fell in love right there and still love them ever since! :)

AWWWW! My aunt LOVES owls too. Have you see movie called "HOOT" soo cute! I didn't know there is an owl that live under grond! So freakin' CUTE!!!

No i hvent seen the movie but i wanna to watch it when it come out on dvd, smile! i cant wait! gonna buy it and save it for my collection! :D

i even have a tattoo of owl on my right ankle! :)

No Koalas?

I love Koalas. They looks so cute but dangerous. I used to have alot of stuffed animals of Koalas when I was a kid. My first dog named Koala.

Id like to be some kind of duck. Probably a Mallard. Just learn to fly south right before open season, tease the hunters then move on south to the wintering grounds in the south and then fly back north safely in the spring. Bad part is the avg mallard only lives 4-5 years.

Wild horses...so majestic and noble. Spirit to die for *sigh*....or am I imagining one with a white knight on it...have I got confused here? :dizzy:

zips x

Wild horses...so majestic and noble. Spirit to die for *sigh*....or am I imagining one with a white knight on it...have I got confused here? :dizzy:

zips x

lol.. pinch yourself to make sure it is REAL.. not just a dream.... :)

ooOOoo! You love me? Thats nice to know. :giggle:
Yep I notice that no koalas in the list.

No Koalas?

I love Koalas. They looks so cute but dangerous. I used to have alot of stuffed animals of Koalas when I was a kid. My first dog named Koala.

My favorites are Monkeys all different types and Koalas (they're so cute and furry) ;)

Back