Whats Your Fave Exercise Video??

BewitchedKitten

Reaction score
Share it here!!

For those who love to dance, I highly recommend Paula Abdul's dance/cardio video, I am so addicted!!

Pilates is not bad.. its slow, and requires a lot of endurance.

Tae Bo keeps your butt moving and kickboxing. Its fun :)

Slim in 6 the series by Debbie Siebers and Bellydance (Rina Bossonis).
I used to hate Slim in 6 with a passion until I saw what it did to my body. It is an awesome exercise program. Bellydance is great for weight loss! I started with Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone few years ago. It was good. Great for people who hate to exercise. If my memory serves me right, it lasts only 15 minutes. Bellydance lasts 20 minutes. SI6 lasts up to an hour.

Any exercise video that I can get my hands on that will BURN really well on a bonfire! :rofl:

I absolutely loathe exercise!

Tae Bo

I love that.

Tae Bo Exercise Video Live
Billy Blanks Tae Bo Exercise Video
Tae Bo LIVE is a brand new way for you to get into shape. It combines the skill and intricate reflexes of Tae Kwan Do with the pumping energy of dance music. This video will get you firming up and working out. Billy Blanks Tae Bo video is raved about because it's an invigorating, fun, full body work out. The simple, easy to follow instructional video lets you understand the principles and techniques of Tae Bo exercise quickly and effectively, which means you will be feeling the benefits sooner then many other workout approaches.
:applause:

BewitchedKitten said:
Share it here!!

For those who love to dance, I highly recommend Paula Abdul's dance/cardio video, I am so addicted!!

Pilates is not bad.. its slow, and requires a lot of endurance.

Tae Bo keeps your butt moving and kickboxing. Its fun :)
Good topic.

Pilates, I like it. It helps strengthen the joints & inner muscles and build flexibility. I also use the Buddha exercises too. That's for strengthening the joints or build the inner muscles (plus inner peace).

I plan to weightliftin' soon to build the inner & outer muscles to develop the strength, mass and weight (or grab women's attention! j/k).

I do walk sometimes... like 30 mins per day. It is brisk walk.

Edit: oh yes, I go to the nightclub for dancing.. I guess that is part of exercise too. It is difficult to keep up with women in dancing... that's one thing I learn from nightclub. No matter how good shape I am in, it is still difficult to keep up with women.

Second Edit: Wait a minute.. I misread your topic title.. It is totally unbelievable... Sorry, I didn't watch any exercise video. Err. ignore this post -_-

Last edited:
Magatsu said:
I plan to weightliftin' soon to build the inner & outer muscles to develop the strength, mass and weight (or grab women's attention! j/k).

I do walk sometimes... like 30 mins per day. It is brisk walk.

Edit: oh yes, I go to the nightclub for dancing.. I guess that is part of exercise too. It is difficult to keep up with women in dancing... that's one thing I learn from nightclub. No matter how good shape I am in, it is still difficult to keep up with women.

Second Edit: Wait a minute.. I misread your topic title.. It is totally unbelievable... Sorry, I didn't watch any exercise video. Err. ignore this post -_-

LOL I like you! You have a sense of humor! ;) Good luck on the weight lifts! Sure, why not get women's attention?

Brisk walk for 30 minutes is good! If you are too busy to walk, Walk Away the Pound with Leslie Sansone is good. 1-mile tape lasts only 15 minutes. Slim in 6 is really hard but it does have fantastic results. Unfortunately, it is not for everyone, though.

Your signature says you are going to be away for a day or two. Have a great "vacation"!

Pythia said:
LOL I like you! You have a sense of humor! ;) Good luck on the weight lifts! Sure, why not get women's attention?
Haha. Really, I did it for myself. I want to be overall healthy (foods & exercises). I guess to set a 'role' for people, my 'future' kid(s) or ... students.

Pythia said:
Brisk walk for 30 minutes is good! If you are too busy to walk, Walk Away the Pound with Leslie Sansone is good. 1-mile tape lasts only 15 minutes. Slim in 6 is really hard but it does have fantastic results. Unfortunately, it is not for everyone, though.
I never like to do indoor walk, I want to enjoy the scenes, weather, etc when I walk. I love it. But it will be good for people who prefers to do it in their homes or something. I will take a look at these videos that you mentioned.

Pythia said:
Your signature says you are going to be away for a day or two. Have a great "vacation"!
Thanks! ;)

Last edited:
Magatsu said:
I want to enjoy the scenes, weather, etc when I walk. I love it. <sic> I will take a look at these videos that you mentioned.

It's more fun walking with your dogs than by yourself.. even your partner! lol

You can look at SI6 and other products at beachbody.com No, I'm not affiliated with them.

Pythia said:
It's more fun walking with your dogs than by yourself.. even your partner! lol
Oh gosh, I'd love to take the dog(s) with me for walking! But I couldn't due to where I live (still student at one of university) so I am luck out at this moment :(

Pythia said:
You can look at SI6 and other products at beachbody.com No, I'm not affiliated with them.
Thanks for link :thumb:

Was going to post a new thread about exercise videos, but saw this...

I'm wondering, for those who do exercise to videos/DVDs, how long it ususally takes to get the hang of the routines. For me, since I don't usually understand what the instructor is saying, it takes awhile to figure out what you're supposed to do since you don't get the benefit of knowing what to expect ahead of time. Seems like I'm always a step or two behind. Also some of the time, you're not supposed to look at the TV if you're doing a particular pose--then how the heck are you supposed to know when to stop? Anyway, just curious if anyone here has experiences like this. If I do memorize the routine, though, it's not a big deal. Problem is I've got so many exercise DVDs (I like variety), that that's hard for me to do.

To continue with the topic of this thread, I like doing step, stretching including yoga, and weight lifting videos the best. Weight lifting ones are the easiest for me to follow, and I can usually understand when they count down and there's not too much talking going on. For cardio, I tend to get on my treadmill and watch TV!! Especially on a day like today--it's raining out!

BTW, I've only seen one (out of the dozens of exercise videos/DVDs that I have) that's closed captioned. Guess it's the small companies that's making them.

Back