What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sausage, gravy, and eggs so breakfast

Tonight, actually in a few minutes, I will be preparing a pasta salad with shrimp. I will make a creamy dressing with mayo, rice milk, orange marmalade and some seasonings. The family is looking forward to this. It's so hot, we need something cool. We will have crackers on the side.

I walked all the way to Subway, which is not close and ate a Chicken Salad sub.

It was a lot hotter than I thought.

I had pizza tonite from Pizza Hut. :rockon: Meat lovers and Pepperoni pan!

Rotini with marinara sauce and a Hansen's Mandarin/Lime soda.

I enjoy my client spend on love food Jerry's Restaurant wonderful
hamburger and Fries!

I did a throw-together with soy crumbles that are like ground beef and made it Latin inspired. As Botti would call it - Spanish Rice.

I had some frozen dijon chicken that I made a few months earlier for dinner.

Think I will do a baked fish, pasta shells and peas and corn mixed.

I eat low carb because I am diabetic. I am going to grill a lamb chop and have it with green veggies. Sugar free jelly and a little cream for dessert.

Just found out that MIL is not going to weight loss meeting at all.

Family is having cheese Manicotti with garlic toast, I am having some quinoa with sauteed vegetables and maybe a slice of toast with roasted garlic hummus.

I'm having shrimp with basil, lemon, yellow pepper, scallions, garlic. asparagus spears and linguine with spinach salad and milk.

I will be having BBQ pork tenderlions with potato chips, apsargus and milk tomorrow. Milk here is dry goat milk and I don't seem to have a problem with it so far..

It's the night before grocery shopping, so I ended up with a bacon sandwich, a frozen Salisbury steak meal, and a bottle of orange juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back