What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had bowl of brown rice cereal and apple

I found that I was missing my kids. I made a mommy dinner. Fish sticks, macaroni and cheese and my husband made a large and healthy salad to help balance that.
It was good, it was kid food but a good change from the fancier stuff.

Tonight I am trying something different and my only questionable eater will be my daughter. I am making a potato soup with pureed carrots and cauliflower in it. I will also be adding into it, some cooked diced onion and Soyrizo (soy chorizo). We will have crackers and butter on the side.

We are having a Jimmy Dean frozen skillet meal with potatoes, vegetables, and sausage. Lemonade to drink.

Ital pasta w/ a low fat, low sodium, cholesterol free food (calcium, vitamin D, fiber) boiled in a lrg pan of water. Scallops cooked with olive oil in fry pan, then frozen garlic baby peas n' mushrooms. A jar of light pasta sauce (50% less fat, 45% fewer calories) poured in other pan mixed with a cup of water n' chicken or veg broth 2tsp (contains sea salt no msg added w/ gluten free).

Tonight's dinner will be spaghetti and a tossed salad. May have a raspberry muffin as well.

Burger King, where they have a special of buy one California Whopper, get one free.

last night was Meat Lovers pizza YUMMY, and tonight it will be curried sausages, pineapple chunks and rice...delicious

Unfortunately, we are having Bahamian rice and Bahamian conch fritters.

I will have Welsh rabbit over 2 pieces of toast, spinach salad and milk tonight.

I had hamburger and tomatoe soup at home.

Yesterday, I had Big Philly Cheesesteak from Subway. I have 98 points. 2 more points I get a free premium sub. :rockon:

I had hamburger and tomatoe soup at home.

Yesterday, I had Big Philly Cheesesteak from Subway. I have 98 points. 2 more points I get a free premium sub. :rockon:

Heard that points program expires tonight at midnight......:D J/K

Daughter and I went to McD's after I cooked the Conch fritters and all the rice. Hubby, mother, MIL and son ate the Bahamian crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back