What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having grilled chicken breast marinated in coconut milk, grilled corn, grilled cherry tomatoes and zucchinis with milk for dinner tonight.

Black bean burger, tiny little zucchinis, BBQ chips, and Throwback Pepsi! :party:

I'm having grilled chicken breast marinated in coconut milk, grilled corn, grilled cherry tomatoes and zucchinis with milk for dinner tonight.

Forgot to mention that it will be marinated with lime junce as well.

I eat on somethign spais not sure, I don't know something veg, :lol:

I will just have oatmeal tonight with yogurt tonight. I've been gassy and feeling full all day.

I dinner something meat bit look like hamburger and rice!

Chicken and french fries and a hot fudge sundae.

:wave:lentil soup and salad

Sunny, hope you feel better soon-

Stir fried vegetables, rice and pork with garlic sauce and korean hot sauce. For dessert, an apple and a cup of yogurt. :)

I love veggie stir fry - what kind of vegetables were in yours, Nanna?

Buffalo wild wings from BW3. :rockon: I ordered 50 wings today b/c of Tuesday sale.
.45 cent wing and saved over $11.00. :) I was eating my wings like a pig b/c they so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

Carne azada, rice, and beans. We ate out on the way home from my father in law's doctor appointment.

@ Dogmom - It was sugar snap peas, baby corn, red pepper slivers, green onion, fresh, thinly sliced new onions, broc crowns and shitake. It was awesome. It would have been better over brown rice but we only had white. (Plain - steamed)

BK coupon book night! Free chicken bites, buy 1 get 1 burgers and some fries for the dogs. Mmmmm! Cheap is good too.

I will be having Mushroom, onions, carrots with barley soup tomorrow for lunch with milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back