What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have chicken eggs roll and fried rice good enuff :)

I had roast beef, salad, and chocolate cake.

Chili hot dogs. So basic, but good! :)

My favorite. Makes me want to go to Sonic and eat chili footlong and limeade.
But tomorrow we do lunch with the granddaughters. They are so young,there is no way anyone wants to let them eat in a car. :lol:

today I had a bowl of chili with shredded cheese and fritos.

Tonight's plans are spaghetti with garlic bread sticks. I will be having an Onion bread from the bakery.

Plans changed again. MIL wanted to go to Denney's so daughter could get her free birthday dinner. Hubby got it since the freebie is for their Grand Slam breakfast and daughter doesn't like that.

Sounds yummy. What's your recipe like?

Chop the romaine lettuce, mix some croutons, add your own Caesar dressing :) I cooked my own chicken tenderloins (chop them up into small pieces) added garlic salt.

soft tacos, ceviche and 7-UP

Yesterday ended up being Chicken, rice and green beans. Tonight, I am doing my one-dish wonder with ground beef and pasta.

I don't feel much like eating but I will have spaghetti with meat sauce and salad.

Chicken pot pie and frozen yogurt. I like to be consistent! :P

We had grilled cheese sandwiches. :) I cooked it at home, ofc.

Chicken Caesar salad (store kit) , add my own chicken. Made garlic fries. Too hot to cook lol

Due to the heat, we are having a cold dinner. I am preparing a pasta salad with shrimp. (daughter's not happy, but, oh well)

Shrimp, corn , potatoes, chicken, a spring roll. Diet Pepsi. At the mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back