What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lazy and picked up a veggie sub :)

Last night we finally had son's birthday dinner (birthday was 5/19) and had beef stroganoff, egg noodles, steamed broccoli with cheese sauce, chocolate cake and butter pecan ice cream and rocky road ice cream.

Tonight we are having a pork stir-fry.

I am going to eat a pizza while watching the Chuck two hour season finale! What could be more fun? :lol:

MIL & son have weigh-in tonight so we are going to Perkins for dinner afterwards. I will have Chicken Tortilla Soup and a side salad with Chipolte Ranch dressing.

Just had a pasta salad with shrimp for lunch.

We just finished our supper - Sweet Apple Chicken sausages along with sauteed green peppers, onions, corns, and beans.

tonight we had pork, rice and lima beans. Boring!!

I'm sick of rice, but my family has to have either rice, pasta or potatoes at dinner every day.

How can you be bored of rice?

How many variety of rice you got there?

We eat white rice and brown rice. Kids don't like the brown rice.

I do a variety of flavors with my rice to break it up, but it seems like we eat rice 3-4 times a week.

Can't get a lot of those around here, or I don't know where. Budget doesn't let me go to specialty stores.

You can buy lots of these in bulk at natural foods stores. And also get them at Asian groceries.

And no two brands of the same strain taste the same anyway.

I tried out 7 different brands of Korean rice so far... for $16/20lbs bags... they're all different. :|

You can buy lots of these in bulk at natural foods stores. And also get them at Asian groceries.

I'll check into that. Got to find them first, but I know there has to be something here. For goodness sakes, we are next to Palm Beach and the former Kennedy compound and Donald Trump's place he bought from Marjorie Merriweather Post (heiress of Post cereals). "Mar-A-Lago"

I'll check into that. Got to find them first, but I know there has to be something here. For goodness sakes, we are next to Palm Beach and the former Kennedy compound and Donald Trump's place he bought from Marjorie Merriweather Post (heiress of Post cereals). "Mar-A-Lago"

Yes. Cuban stores maybe? Also a good electric rice cooker makes cooking rice effortless. Maybe you already have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back