What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not in the mood for cooking... guess chinese noodles will have to do ;)

Mother cooked as I was too sick to do it. I did not eat. May have to see doctor. massive headache for 4 days running.

Mother cooked as I was too sick to do it. I did not eat. May have to see doctor. massive headache for 4 days running.

Yes you should go to a doctor! Make sure you are not having a stroke!

Yes you should go to a doctor! Make sure you are not having a stroke!

I do know that I am not having a stroke, but thank you for reminding me. The pain comes and goes and I am able to function, but at times it's just so intense that all I want to do is crawl into a hole and sleep in the dark. I can't take the usual meds for migraines due to allergies, so I have to follow the plan that doctors previously mentioned. Last night and today have been the worst, but it's beginning to ease somewhat. I am basically only allowing myself to use my eyes for a short time, then it's back to the dark resting again. I love my little blindfold that blocks out all light.

I do know that I am not having a stroke, but thank you for reminding me. The pain comes and goes and I am able to function, but at times it's just so intense that all I want to do is crawl into a hole and sleep in the dark. I can't take the usual meds for migraines due to allergies, so I have to follow the plan that doctors previously mentioned. Last night and today have been the worst, but it's beginning to ease somewhat. I am basically only allowing myself to use my eyes for a short time, then it's back to the dark resting again. I love my little blindfold that blocks out all light.

Ok. So it's a migraine? Sorry. How about cool bath?

Ok. So it's a migraine? Sorry. How about cool bath?

Be nice except there's no tub in the house. Only 2 stand alone showers. Not up to a cold shower. the warms ones are good though, maybe I'll do that.

Fried Chicken, Mash Potatoes, Mac and Cheese, Biscuit and Soda... Went over my parents' house today :)

Parents are making piella with chicken :) and rhubarb crumble for dessert...my favourite!

Barbeque chicken breast , hot cinnamon applesauce, and Diet Pepsi with lime syrup.

Pasta salad with shrimp. (Shrimp was on sale at Sam's club and I bought a lot for the deep freeze.)

Cousin is making a special delivery.... slow-cooked bbq pork with steamed buns. Mmmmm :ty:

Tonight I am cooking honey kissed pork loin chops, Elbow macaroni with a honey dijon sauce and steamed carrots with a brown butter glaze.

Potato salad, macaroni salad, deviled eggs, vegetarian baked beans, potato chips, veggies with dip, apple pie. Oh, and I pretended to like Boca burgers for my mom's sake...YUCK!

Hamburger steaks with onions,baked potatoes,green salad and rolls. My hubbies favorite meal. Gotta keep the man happy you know.:giggle:

I finally made chicken noodle soup, peaches, chocolate milk, and had an ice cream Drumstick cone for dessert.

Boring evening alone tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back