What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my husband LOVES sausages; what kind you had, Loghead?

if we all carpooled for pie it would save gas.....:lol: AllDeaf PIE FEST!!

that sauteed kale w/walnuts seems intriguing, want to try that...did u just put raw walnuts in there or did u do cook them first and put them in at end of sautee?

last night I had brown rice and sauteed garbanzo beans w/olive oil and spices and salad.

My sister took me out for lunch for my belated birthday.
We went to a mexican restaurant - Acapulcos.
Here is their link: http://www.acapulcolsrestaurants.com/ .
I ordered myself some Shrimp Enchiladas. Yummy!
We had a very nice time together.

I had a Morningstar Farms Griller. It's a vegetarian burger. It isn't that bad. Hoping we go out for a malt later.

Tonight was Subway. I had a chicken bacon ranch sub on Italian herbs & cheese bread and cesar dressing. :)

Botts, I love Morningstar Farm products. I like the black bean burgers with avocado on whole wheat. Alas, I did not have one.

I had oven fried chicken, oven fried potato wedges and home made very veggie soup and green tea.

Dogmom, I second the PieFest motion..

Anakin, grilled cheese are good. I prefer pickles to ketchup.

Probably homemade lasagna :) Our favorite dish! I don't make it often but only like maybe 3-4 times a year.

Tonight I had ham and cheese pizza. :)

OK, we got 2 for PIEFEST, do we have a third.....:hmm:?

Brats are one of my husband's favorites, he likes onions and ketchup on it. Often I get him the chicken brats because he has very bad cholesterol; sometimes I have gotten him bison or ostrich brats! What do you like on your brats, everybody?

Loghead, I like your logo on green background:lol:

I applaud who makes the lasagna, that is pretty time-consuming, why I hardly ever make it!

Ok I will go for the pie fest.

My dinner, I will probably walk for exercise and eat a cheap meal while out.

Pluto's!!!!

Woohoo, fresh salad with all the toppings a gal can dream of.

Time, hurry up and fly by :( it is only 10 am

Loghead, I like your logo on green background:lol:

Thanks, Dogmom! :) I am actually thinking of printing out a larger version of it and giving it to my Envrionmental Resource Management teacher.

Brats are one of my husband's favorites, he likes onions and ketchup on it. Often I get him the chicken brats because he has very bad cholesterol; sometimes I have gotten him bison or ostrich brats! What do you like on your brats, everybody?

I like to eat my Bratwurst plain! Everyone else in my family enjoys eating them with mustard.

Tonight my dad decided to order pizza. Back-to-back takeout. :shock: Now there's a rare occurrence.

Tonight we had company over and we had roast beef, mashed potatoes, carrots, corn and a delicious, new dessert that consisted of cake slices, whipped cream and berries.

:thumb: Bott!! So we have THREE <4? Plutos?> Motion carried - now let's get us some pie!! or cake!! <thinking of Loghead's cake w/berries....> WHERE should we all go?

sounds like a awesome get-together, Loghead:) and I think that's a good idea, to give it to the Environmental teacher-

I like chicken brats sometimes, plain, or with mustard and onions. I really like relish but don't happen to buy it often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back