What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I will have fish and salad and sweet potatoes

California Pizza Kitchen Flatbread sandwich and Reeses Peanut Butter cups.

I'm having baked salmon with elephant garlic and onions, brown rice and sauteed zuccinchi.

I had a cheeseburger (along with mushrooms and onions) and some homemade french fries for dinner.

:P lol and understood. My appt is soon, though, hope its not too late. (ahhhchoo) I think I'm going to have a hot tea. (virtual hugs - no disinfection necessary) : )

You can't get a flu shot until you are better - if you are sick, you can't receive the vaccine. I hope you feel better soon!
Drink hot tea with honey!!

Someone make me some yakisoba? And some hot tea? I ache and have de sniffvles. It was all I could do to drag my old achy carcass to the kitchen and gobble some of my grandsons leftover bday cake. (grin) (cough-cough)

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I made soup this week-end for 2 neighbors that were down with the same type illness. It really seems to going around early this year.

I'm having baked salmon with elephant garlic and onions, brown rice and sauteed zuccinchi.

That sounds wonderful. Beats the heck out of the tomato/parmesan bisque and herb biscuits I had this evening!

LDNanna, how do you feel today ?:aw:

Loghead-Must....Have......PIE!
okay, now will be leaving to get me some since you didn't save me any.....:lol:

I was so hungry when I got home that I made some delicious home-made French pancakes... YUM :D

Tonight we are making a home made potato soup, with milk,cream, chicken broth, shallots, sea salt, ground pepper, and of course potatoes.

Blackberries for dessert.

Tonight we are making a home made potato soup, with milk,cream, chicken broth, shallots, sea salt, ground pepper, and of course potatoes.

Blackberries for dessert.

Hmmm, wonder where your blackberries came from? Oregon?

Hmmm, wonder where your blackberries came from? Oregon?

My husband just read the box, and it only says Dole distributed in Watsonville, CA. So it is a mystery!

My husband just read the box, and it only says Dole distributed in Watsonville, CA. So it is a mystery!

Since those and other berries like raspberries are so fragile, I gotta ask if they arrived in good condition. These two are some of my faves and we get them pretty fresh here, even fresher when we can find U Pick Um places.

Since those and other berries like raspberries are so fragile, I gotta ask if they arrived in good condition. These two are some of my faves and we get them pretty fresh here, even fresher when we can find U Pick Um places.

Yes they are in good condition. But we check the boxes very carefully, as being in good condition and watching for mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back