What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH, I misunderstood - French Fries and curds and gravy:hmm:........

Tonight was my dad's birthday supper even though his birthday is tomorrow. We had roast beef and mashed potatoes with a French vanilla cake, vanilla icing and coconut on top for dessert. I made the cake. :)

I ate at Popeye's Chicken. Chicken nuggets, red beans and rice, cole slaw, corn, biscuit. And a diet coke.

BBQ chicken with Caesar salad

I am sitting in my dining room typing my laptop and eating my dinner - Chicken with (fresh) Broccoli Fettuccine alfredo along with some salad and of course, with a glass of white wine.

I had lentil and sausage soup with a good dose of garlic, diced tomatoes, onions, carrots and spinach and serrano pepper for dinner. I really will have to make it again. *lick* I'm having some for lunch tomorrow and I froze the rest.

Hot dogs with cole slaw and root beer.

Promised my kid that I would make chocolate chip pancakes. A fun dinner!

I'm having sauted chicken breasts with button mushroom and onion in a sour cream sauce with rice and salad for dinner.

Chicken breast, cole slaw, and a biscuit.

They were toll house pancakes and they were delicious. I'll gladly share with you, loghead. We also had scrambled eggs. Breakfast for dinner is very popular.

Deafskeptic, I need your chicken recipe because it sounds yummy.

tofu omelette, salad, and brown rice. And hot rooibos<red> tea

scrambled eggs, apple with peanut butter and orange juice :)

Salad with black olives, cheddar cheese and chicken along with Italian dressing, it was so so so good... yum!

They were toll house pancakes and they were delicious. I'll gladly share with you, loghead. We also had scrambled eggs. Breakfast for dinner is very popular.

Deafskeptic, I need your chicken recipe because it sounds yummy.

I made it up but for what it's worth, I just mixed about 1/2 cup of sour cream and mixed sauted onions, sauted mushrooms, pakipika, Worchestershire sauce and and a good dose of minced garlic. I cut up my chicken breast and mixed that into the sauce and then poured it over the rice. I thought the rice would soak it up and it did. You can double or triple it up.

The next time I make it, I'm thinking I'll use flour, a little butter to see if that'll improve things.

I'll have to try out your recipe for Tollhouse pancakes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back