What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egg, bacon, Swiss cheese sandwich, fresh cherries, and cranberry juice.

:wave:Botti, you and I had breakfast foods!

I had oatmeal and salad
guess salad isn't quite a breakfast food so I suppose it might be more like brunch - for dinner:)

now I want some fresh cherries:hmm:

:wave:Botti, you and I had breakfast foods!

I had oatmeal and salad
guess salad isn't quite a breakfast food so I suppose it might be more like brunch - for dinner:)

now I want some fresh cherries:hmm:

They were good! We got a big box at Sam's Club. Cherries are really high priced this year.

Subway, Eat Fresh!

Steak and cheese wit avocado :rockon: footlong toasted..added southwest sauce,tomadoes,ledduces,spinach,green peppers. washed it down wit coke.. bag of doritos and m&m cookie..had go to bank and wit'drawal cash b/c slide machine down. :roll: couldnt add points to my subway card..blooooooooody hell!

I made a salad with avocado, shredded cheese, salsa, black beans and chicken. It was yummy!

Last night was chicken salad with cranberries and walnuts, and tonight, who knows?

Petite Sirloin, grilled zuchinni and roasted spaghetti squash.

Tonight will be vegan Mac & Chreese with kielbasa, onions and peas mixed in.

Italian style ground beef throw-together. I had "beef crumbles" from Morning Star farms. I also made garlic cheese biscuits with rice milk and Daiya cheese.

Bagel thin with Swiss cheese and herb roasted turkey, fresh cherries, cranberry/apple juice, and a couple of the new Oreo cookies with rainbow sherbet flavored filling.

Boiled shrimp, salad and baked potato....Got a lot of Shrimp in my freezer, and it's so good.

Pepperoni pizza made with English muffins. Maybe grapes and juice of some sort also.

:lol: I know! It's sad, I have kind of retained the tastes of a pre teenage child!

:giggle:...I've seen 'em even putting Pepperoni on slices of bread with Italian dressing.....so in order to make sure they didn't go 'round hungry while I couldn't cook...bought lots of Pepperoni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back