What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiro..... ooooooo that looks so good!

We went to Armenta's with our friend. It was awesome. We each had a different dish. Husband had a steak, my friend had grilled chicken, I had 3 color enchiladas and we split a ceviche.

Tonight, I will be making a throw-together that my grandmother called "poor man's hot dish". The family love it and it's basically like spanish rice but with Italian seasonings and lima beans in it. I let my daughter take out her beans and I get them.

Bacon/Swiss cheeseburger, corn, and tangerine juice.

Mixed salad, toasted garlic bread, spaghetti with marinara and for those interested we had vanilla bean natural ice cream.

My son brought his new gf home for dinner.

Tonight will be kielbasa, rice and spinach.

Sausage, onion and potatoes dish. Home-style cookin' ! :)

Well - my dinner plans got railroaded by the football lovers in this house. We ended up with KFC. Yucko!!!

oh, my husband loves KFC, he had some this weekend too.
I took some elk burgers out of freezer for tonight.

Probably will make turkey/swiss subs, and drink tangerine juice.

Guess what? I had raccoon for dinner,today. Raccoon meat is good stuff...dont believe me? LINK:
Theloudonvilletimes.com - 2012 Danville Raccoon dinner scheduled Feb. 6 The

Only in OHIO!! Get this, gonna have more raccoon tomorrow for lunch. I bought extra..
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: I go every yr and never borin.. it's a big event.. not very many young women go.. :lol: Redneck style..it's a man's thing...Grandpas,fathers,sons and rednecks

I had baked seafood stuffed flounder with a baked potato. (Red Lobster)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back