What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gluten free fusilli with meatless marinara sauce, and a glass of orange juice.
Reeses Peanut Butter Hearts, and diet root beer for dessert. :)

Pressure-cooker meal tonight: roast pork over onions, potatoes, and carrots, with honey-mustard gravy.

Grilled pork chop, turnip greens and cole slaw from Cracker Barrel.

My husband made one of our favorites - cabbage, tomato and beef soup. It has all of the ingredients of cabbage rolls but it is chopped rather than rolled. Much less trouble and just as tasty.

Hey Beachgirl- how do you manage your pressure cooker? I have a bit of trouble sometimes because I don't always get the rhythm of the rocker. I do love my pressure cookers! So fast to make slow cooked tasting dinners.

My 13 year old son and I made a ground beef stew- grassfed ground beef from our cows, locally grown carrots, rutabagas, turnips and onions, lentils, tomato paste, all kinds of seasonings, and several cups of beef broth.
Then we made biscuits and he cooked green beans.
My son wasn't impressed. The other four family members at dinner really enjoyed it.

I reserved some of the ground beef and made miniature meatballs for me and had them with salad and an avocado.

My 13 year old son and I made a ground beef stew- grassfed ground beef from our cows, locally grown carrots, rutabagas, turnips and onions, lentils, tomato paste, all kinds of seasonings, and several cups of beef broth.
Then we made biscuits and he cooked green beans.
My son wasn't impressed. The other four family members at dinner really enjoyed it.

I reserved some of the ground beef and made miniature meatballs for me and had them with salad and an avocado.

Tomato soup and crackers. Family will have sliced cheese with theirs, I don't have any I can have.

Panera Bread chili for the main course, and the a butterscotch sundae at Culver's for dessert.

Split pea soup with a ham bone I've been saving in the freezer since Christmas when my husband's boss gave us the ham.
I'll be having something less carby.

I had spicy buffalo chicken strips tonite...about 5 of them....

Giant mixed salad, peeled grapefruit sections, spaghetti squash and two chicken parmesan patties. Ahhhhhh - mmmmm - I really did enjoy the salad.

Tonight's dinner will be hot dogs and baked beans. Will find something for daughter to have inplace of beans as she will not eat them.

French dip sandwiches, sour cream and onion potato chips, and orange juice.

My husband got our Wednesday burgers at a local steak house. They were very inexpensive as this is a sale night. They were HUGE with a very nice salad topping. True to west Texas, there was way too much meat for one serving and the fries were absolutely limp with grease. Yet 5 dollars for dinner is very nice and no one else here complains about a 1/2 lb beef patty. (yuck - except me!)

13 y.o. son made meatballs (we had two grassfed cows butchered this winter) I had mine cream cheese salsa dip and a side of roasted cauliflower and kohlrabi. The rest of the family had theirs with salad, fruit, and chips with a cream cheese salsa dip.

Plans for dinner are Chicken Noodle soup and crackers. If I have them, fresh orange slices on the side.

We ended up at Pizza Hut for dinner. Gawd - I ate too much!!

@ Max Brenner

430660_10101248962371279_8825955_66642393_1119809774_n.jpg

Sliced & Diced Steak "Pillow" Panini certified angus beef char grilled & thin sliced skirt steak tossed with diced caramelized onions on a bed of asiago cheese crisps, baby spinach, roasted tomatoes, red pepper aioli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back