What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

For you egg lovers out there, ever tried a fried bologna and egg sammy? I know it sounds so redneck, but its ummm..umm..good.

Yes, when I was a kid lol

I love Mexican style chorizo con huevo!

I like eggs any time of day too. I like to add some coconut cheese <non-dairy> and veggies.

Last night was chicken and veggie quesadillas, tonight will probably be Swedish meatballs from Ikea since we're going there today. (Of course, MY homemade Swedish meatballs rock, but we might as well pick up some while we're there. :lol: )

well, didn't know you could get food at Ikea.....
enjoy!

Yep, they have a cafeteria. Probably because they figured the shoppers will be hungry by the time they finish spending hours & hours shopping there. :lol:

Gluten-free pasta with garlic bread. Made my own meat balls

Onion. Carrot. Garlic. Parsley. Cilantro. Turkey. (not shown in the pix - rice, soy sauce, butter, olive oil)
12778910_10106048646376059_7977823634869722241_o.jpg

and I turned it into this -
1625757_10106048710387779_7789346016735251078_n.jpg

Leftover steak, chicken, pork, prime rib, and assorted veggies. We went to this awesome restaurant for a late lunch and the place is all-you-can-eat where they bring it right to your table (and not a buffet style) and all the meat is specialty marinated, as well as all the veggies. I've never had food like this before. It was a brazilian steakhouse and apparently that's how they do it in Brazil (at least they said so.) It was a phenomenal experience.

Leftover steak, chicken, pork, prime rib, and assorted veggies. We went to this awesome restaurant for a late lunch and the place is all-you-can-eat where they bring it right to your table (and not a buffet style) and all the meat is specialty marinated, as well as all the veggies. I've never had food like this before. It was a brazilian steakhouse and apparently that's how they do it in Brazil (at least they said so.) It was a phenomenal experience.
Yummy!

I ate Campbell's Sausage and pepper Rigatoni with two chopped hot dogs at 3:30 am.
Campbells_zpsckh5ney1.jpg

Last edited:
Will be having tortillini in chicken broth w/garlic bread.

Teriyaki chicken and brown rice with green onions. Chow mein mmmmmmm

Back