What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

Hope Im cooking the turkey this year or Ill be going to McD's or something... believe me, she can dry a turky out too. Now if she was to make Jerky, that may turn out well...lol

:lol:

Steak, mushrooms, onions, and red and green peppers. Nom Nom nom!

We went out to dinner with our daughter. Had Margarita pizza and a green salad. Yummy but OMG garlic breath for days.

I had the Country Salad
Romaine with special Rance Dressing, croutons, bacon pieces, artichoke hearts, cheese and a dinner roll .

My first impression when reading your post was that the meat balls were each 12" around. Then I quickly realized that the sandwich is 12" in length and filled with meatballs with cheese.

LOL! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

More fun than a problem. I knew what it was by the time I finished reading the post. Then I thought some of the rest of you would get a kick out of it.

Making red beans and rice :D ah mama Lou how I miss you!! :)

I had dinner at Zoe's Kitchen and it was great. :)

All I fancy these days is orange juice,I nearer to tea time but not hungry no be bothered

Had chicken wild rice soup for lunch, going home to steak and mushrooms for dinner. Again, I know! (My husband is a crazy steak fanatic. I confess we eat this far more than I would like.)

[yt]UQ0VZo3RRSU[/yt]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod note:

Post #353 fixed.

I just finished getting a casserole together to be popped into the oven later for our dinner.

Leftover pot roast casserole

cut up pieces of the beef pot roast,
added some sauteed onions,peppers, celery, then some thawed, frozen mixed veggies
can of Campbell's beef gravy, some Lipton beefy onion dried soup mix, a little bit Worcestershire sauce, put some mashed potato on top, then some grated sharp cheddar cheese, into the oven at 375 'til all is bubbly and hot!

I just finished getting a casserole together to be popped into the oven later for our dinner.

Leftover pot roast casserole

cut up pieces of the beef pot roast,
added some sauteed onions,peppers, celery, then some thawed, frozen mixed veggies
can of Campbell's beef gravy, some Lipton beefy onion dried soup mix, a little bit Worcestershire sauce, put some mashed potato on top, then some grated sharp cheddar cheese, into the oven at 375 'til all is bubbly and hot!

Sort of a Shepherds pie.

Back