what's your definition of late?

compLicaTed

Reaction score
some people think "late" is 11 pm... while others, like me think 7am is late.. lol. :crazy:

:dunno: The word 'late' doesn't exist in my mind. I hate when my school always sent me to detention for that! :mad:

Originally posted by e
:dunno: The word 'late' doesn't exist in my mind. I hate when my school always sent me to detention for that! :mad:

LOL elyse - hehe they sometimes do that to me tho

I think the stores close too early!

I don't like it when stores are closed after 10pm!

I don't think 10pm is too late for the stores to stay open.

damn yea i second that lol
down here in 'bama some of the places r open 24/7 ain't that nifty? ;) like that super wal-mart... lol.

I think class starts too early and runs late!!! it seems like I can never get out fast enough!!

Originally posted by compLicaTed
down here in 'bama some of the places r open 24/7 ain't that nifty? ;) like that super wal-mart... lol.

late, i define is the exact opposite of being on time.

I get up 2 hrs early arrive 45 mins early to everything cuz i know my body's always on DST ( deaf standards time) but when im late i know im late all day! when i go to bed my body knows its 2 am when its only 10 pm here so thats how i run my body! :) hehe

Eh, no matter how hard I try to be on time, I'm late anyway. Oh well :dunno:

Originally posted by Banjo
I think the stores close too early!

I don't like it when stores are closed after 10pm!

I don't think 10pm is too late for the stores to stay open.

I do think that 10 pm is very late. Think of all the poor workers at stores who have to stay there to serve few customers until 10 pm. I know, I used to work at Borders, and dreaded being there until 9 pm, and until midnight on christmas shopping season.

My definition of late is different... I work at nights, so there is no "late" hours for me. Just "tired" hours for me, from 6 am to 10 am. When it comes to friends and fun stuff, I run on 15 minute delay DST, however for special occassions or work, I am 15 minutes early.

Originally posted by compLicaTed

Yes, I was in Bama last year with my friend. *gasp* there is very hard to find 24/7 store. only i can see Denny's can open for 24/7. ofc, food really not that wonderful. no choice for me and my friend. have to eat at very very late night!! yes we came from big cities to visit Bama. oh myy about Bama glad i survived thru for 4 days. *smh* :crazy:

well like in 3 or 4 am in the morning - that's SO late to be up wake chatting with my friends or watching very good movie, or spend time w/ my boyfriend..Whatever I'm doing for staying up so late! I'm OWL -- night person! :laugh2:

Sometime I was feeling like it is 8pm but it is not. It is 1am. I am kind in confused. Oh, Well.

I consider 15 minutes after the set time is late. I have informed my students that so that way they don't have to rush if they're like 5 minutes late. :roll:

10PM isn't late to me. I consider 1AM or later is late (for bedtime :lol: ).

hum probably I would say 10pm but also if you make appointment for dr or have a job.... then if you pass few mins after 6am or something like that .. That is LATE.

Arggh!!
eek.gif
I am late for my appointment with stripper!
envy.gif
~ oops! I shouldn't say that!

Late to me is when you're not on time for something. There is no specific time of the day that I consider late.

Back