what's ur states' deaf websites ?

Originally posted by kuifje75
Why be embarrassed about being from WY?
There are more jokes about New Jersey than WY. :laugh2:

That's not the point. The point is Wyoming has a VERY small number of deafies, and I may be found easily. That's why! ;)

Originally posted by ChelEler
For the first time for those who don't know where I come from, you will find out by clicking on this: DAW :Oops:

From Wyoming? COOL! :thumb: I visited there a long time ago, and wouldnt mind visiting there again. It's nice there. :D

I am going to search for the deaf website for pa, and will post it here. :)

Originally posted by Alex
Hey, is your Dad the tall dude with white hair?

He is an average tall fella and he don't have the white hair fully yet - but you can see his pix on this website under the "web designer" - somethin like that. Click on DEAFFEST 2001 from this njdaw link and you will see "web designer".

Last edited:
Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
rephrase ur question? i aint getting it? :| itsn't it about state or what?
ok i will try my best .... ok what is ur deaf community's websites in ur own state... just like mine is www.coloradodeaf.com as well as u can check it out :cool:

plz check out www.deafasia.org

i heard that there will have deaf asia festival next 2007 so that all international from diff world will come visit here to the philippines................. thats all.................

Originally posted by knightwolf68
I wanna to know what is their websites news for deaf community ??? Colorado's is www.coloradodeaf.com

oopppsss my mistaken typo.... so here is re correct websites addy
When I saw the title in the menu and I was gonna answer that question but now I don't hafto cuz u already answered...

Re: Re: what's ur states' deaf websites ?

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
When I saw the title in the menu and I was gonna answer that question but now I don't hafto cuz u already answered...
I just save ur neck lol

Back