What's the last thing you ate?

Moe's is so so to me. I prefer Taco Bell over Moe's. I know my hubby prefer Dell Taco over Taco bell. :)

Hope you enjoy your lunch :)
Grande quesadilla with cheese, chicken and brown beans from Moe's Southwest Grill.

Moe's is so so to me. I prefer Taco Bell over Moe's. I know my hubby prefer Dell Taco over Taco bell. :)

Hope you enjoy your lunch :)

Thanks.

It's so good to me but I guess it could be different taste or some factors, such as location and menus.

I had ate at one Moe's Southwest Grill in other state and it was ok but in my area, it's good.

For Taco Bell, I prefer to eat at locally Mexican restaurant because I love authentic Mexican cuisine.

Chunky sirloin soup, ham sandwiches, chips and dill pickles and a soda....busy day! Light lunch....we're gonna have some ice cream later.

normal sandwich for lunch which I made with root beer soda that I got from vending machine near my work.

Last thing I ate is Ricotta & spinach cannelloni. It's yummy. :)

Sat. evening here...we went out to CC's Pizza for a little "celebration" for Marcus.....The boys ate about 15 pieces of pizza a piece! Plus salad, soda and dessert.....I'm stuffed! Until tomorrow AM....

Mongolian grill out for us tonight.

Beef with mongolian sauce, mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, and rice noodles.

Throwback Pepsi and Reeses peanut butter cups will be dessert.

Taco bell...nacho and bean burritos no onion! ICK! Just small lunch...

Tonight we probably will have pasta and side of salad for our dinner. :)

Back