Whats the difference?

Liebling:-))) said:
Hot Thread!!!!! :lol:

You claimed in other thread that you are shy. Look this!!! Shy?????????? :eek:
Online is different. You couldn't see my face... you cannot see my expression... so it is so easy to not be shy thru online while I will be shy if it happens in person :P

*Stepping into the room....uh, ummm, is this the 101 class or the 201?* LOL!

Frost said:
no trivial question :P i was just stating some facts *cough* what kind of vibrations can you hear ... like how can you make the vibrations for them to hear?
I don't know why I decide to re-read but I did... and gosh, I misunderstood what you are trying to ask for. My bad. It is clearly that today is just not my day (I misread three times today)...

Sorry about my earlier post which didn't answer your specific question. I'm afraid that I don't understand your question. You mind if I ask you to rephrase your question?

I mean, I did not catch what are you trying to ask: 'how can you make the vibrations for them to hear?"

Do you mean how can I make women orgasm or moaning for them to hear? Ok, it is offical that I am deadbeat tired.

Also about your another question, "what kind of vibrations can you hear?"

I am not sure with myself about that question but I usually feel whenever the vibration comes up. I am very sensitive to vibrations so I can literally feel anything whenever vibration sweeps up and down or left and right or opposite.

Did I get your question right this time...? Ok, time for me to hit the sack.

I honestly don't see much of a difference in making love to a hearing person vs. a deaf person. I'm not looking for vibrations, either...LOL. Personally, I like it as dark as possible, too. :dunno:

Meg said:
Simple answer.
More lights in bedroom if he is hearing.
Can keep room dark if he is deaf.

:naughty:

you miss the excitment to seeing their facial expression during moaning... Dark as no pleasure not seeing or hearing :shock: ??

Sabrina said:
you miss the excitment to seeing their facial expression during moaning... Dark as no pleasure not seeing or hearing :shock: ??

Im not wild like ya, Sabbydear. Too shy and it is easier to hide my blushing in darkness heh :lol:

Magatsu said:
Honestly? There is no difference. It is largely depend on individuals and their orgasm-providing techniques.

But one missing thing: since I am a deaf, I couldn't hear their moaning... I'd give anything to hear that kind of moaning, it is kinda of turn me on. But I can feel their moaning thru vibration though.

Also a deaf person can sense by seeing their expression too. It is so obvious! :lol:

Magatsu said:
I don't know why I decide to re-read but I did... and gosh, I misunderstood what you are trying to ask for. My bad. It is clearly that today is just not my day (I misread three times today)...

Sorry about my earlier post which didn't answer your specific question. I'm afraid that I don't understand your question. You mind if I ask you to rephrase your question?

I mean, I did not catch what are you trying to ask: 'how can you make the vibrations for them to hear?"

Do you mean how can I make women orgasm or moaning for them to hear? Ok, it is offical that I am deadbeat tired.

Also about your another question, "what kind of vibrations can you hear?"

I am not sure with myself about that question but I usually feel whenever the vibration comes up. I am very sensitive to vibrations so I can literally feel anything whenever vibration sweeps up and down or left and right or opposite.

Did I get your question right this time...? Ok, time for me to hit the sack.

well i was asking what kind of vibrations .. i can do.. actually lol cuz i'm hearing and my boyfriends deaf.. i dont' know how sensitive he is to vibrations.. actually ill have to ask him.. but my question was what kind of vibration do you feel the most from a woman when she moans.. i sometimes find myself moaning wyl my boyfriend kisses me.. so i think that can sorta let him feel some vibration.. dont' forget about fellatio moaning while doing that... creates vibrations too doens't it?

GET SUM SLEEP hehehe :P

Frost said:
well i was asking what kind of vibrations .. i can do.. actually lol cuz i'm hearing and my boyfriends deaf.. i dont' know how sensitive he is to vibrations.. actually ill have to ask him.. but my question was what kind of vibration do you feel the most from a woman when she moans.. i sometimes find myself moaning wyl my boyfriend kisses me.. so i think that can sorta let him feel some vibration.. dont' forget about fellatio moaning while doing that... creates vibrations too doens't it?

GET SUM SLEEP hehehe :P
Ah got it. I believe your boyfriend does feel that.. why not ask him to find out? :)

Yeah, men does 'moan' at some point during these scenes.

Back