What's the Biggest Waste of Money?

I mean for like a 5 min quickie!!! Like people meeting on the sly and then wham bam and thank u. Waste of money! LOLOL

If spending the night, SURE I would go for it! Sometimes it is nice to have sex other places.

:giggle:

True, even in the park in the middle of the summer night!!! I need to get my wife to try that here in Germany!!! :giggle:

The empress,
I understand your concern rest of your mind think determinded it's all the waste money.. Fine by me then.. You have not gone use your head wise up where you find reasonable budget wise!

Wedding
I expense my weddng myself personally and had 3k.. Should I crazy inviting all rest of my buddies.. thousand people ridcouisly... I find reasonable whoever I close to my buddies and families and my hubby's buddies and famlies rest of case period. I did create my own crafts wedding and everything bargin reasonable the price.. Rental hall.. we were wise the neogition the hall includes the meal cost... don't waste my money.. found good price package of wedding cost... hall includes meal price.. if you bring invitation 100 ppl 10% discounted the price.. come quite good price!
*use our wise budget* why necessary ridcouisly the frigg'n inexpensive wedding? Wha.. a joke..? I bought wedding dress only charge me 500 bux looks so beautiful wedding why want expensive and beautiful fancier dress... that waste a day ? Photographer: Find good price only we wanted have 5x7 size that is it.. I can make bigger size anytime what I want.. *use my head wise*

Travel:
We prefer use wise budget find reasonable package vacation. Don't waste your money.. Where have we learned the package reasonable and go look local newspaper and internet find excellence package and hotel cheaper... still have plenty money left for other things needy... Worth it. Explore your experience thrilled to see..
What you did gone vacation ... ?? You already went to Aussie or Hawaii (I can't even remmy last time you went ?) What make you think it's waste vacation ? Wha.. a joke?

Buying stocks
I'm lauff'n at you... 110% It's not waste money!!! IT'S FRIGG'N INVESTMENT! worth of lot of bucks build up higher... Depend where you want investment coming from... When stock end of expire.. I'll transfer this fund goes into RRSP OR GRRSP wha..ever depned the percentage of rate funds. *use your wise head*
I feel pity for you have no investment how can you live needy ? I'm not judge you... but think about yourself reasearch more time!

College or University
This is not waste money.. Reason Degree or BS degree will come lump of good salary for your lifetime.. if you decide change your career actually little bit waste money yes but need more benifts extra experience your lifetime and better pay job!

Cigarette

I do agree this smoking quite waste money 110% but not my business.. their choice anything want happy ... I understand their reason..
Should I scold them No.. I'm not judge them anyway...

High Tech such as Sidekick
I'm lauff'n at you again... tsk tsk.. not even think about how can you reach emergency ?? That important for me use my own pager because I want have my own for reasonable emergency because kids can call me or school call me or doctor call me whatever I'm carried my pager important for my life need..
911 gps can track me down where am I calling from... THAT EMERGENCY important them to know where location. If you're pain or trapped how can you call ? No where neighbour you're in dead road.. *think about yourself again* I'm not judge you... I'm trying to encourge you important your life needy!

Gambling and buying Lottery ticket
Yes, Honestly.. it's waste money but worth in case if winning.. chance to have 50/50 who knows....
I do playing gambling.. poker, lottery, bingo and others.. Still will come and chance win.. If lose.. yes waste my money but worth have played experience fun pleasure..

Fast food
Actually yes waste money but No time to cook "Fright Nite" means no time cook.. make it quick short and sweet order the fast food... ready to blast go out... no time cooking at home..

Holiday Shopping
Wha.. heck? Where your memories holiday gift ... you don't want have Xmas, birthday or celebrate? I feel pity for you..
Yes, I love to deserved treasure memories and provide them happy gift.. not waste money.. "Love and show caring".

Bottle Water
I'm going faint hearing what you've said!
Bottle water isn't waste money.. Important in your body needs... have drink or laundry clothe, cooking and others.. that important for living decent!
I do want those but not waste money!

True, even in the park in the middle of the summer night!!! I need to get my wife to try that here in Germany!!! :giggle:

Handsome Smiley- I would love to have sex with you in the park or camping or under the tree... It is FUN but I am allergic to the grass so we cant sex in the park LOL LOL...

Handsome Smiley- I would love to have sex with you in the park or camping or under the tree... It is FUN but I am allergic to the grass so we cant sex in the park LOL LOL...

That will be the reason why we will bring a blanket!!! duh!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Lets hear the need reason why we can't??? :iolol:

Very true! We can bring the blanket to the park and we can have a sex (BONG BONG BONG, MOANING, MOANING and MOANING) lol

Are u guys currently away from each other right?

Gambling can be used as a form of entertainment so if for fun, then maybe not wasting money but if like a serious gambler..whew..takes guts to risk a lot of money. I am too chicken! Prefer the penny slots..hehehehehe

er um... Handsome smiley and BabyHornyBrat4, both of you guys needs tone down little bit more because lot of members getting fall sleep because you kept way off the topic and talk about sex who created wasn't related this topic... you turn into thrown their subject out of the window... and making looking sexier talking. How they feel about it..
Can you mind please respect other members who create some of topic.. wasn't related about sex stuff..

Pretty please, can you mind tone down little bit..
I understand if you want talk too personal life styles keep in your privacy life instead throw everything your life on this forum..

Up to your choice.. *wise your head* Good luck..

Back to topic.. about Biggest Waste of money!

eBay, hands-down. I buy so much junk on there for kicks to amuse me when I'm bored. Today I bought a 1983 Bandai transformer cause of the memories of that certian toy- I wanted it again and a pair of handcuffs so I can practice picking them. I still wanna buy stuff but don't know what junk to buy :D

You're bored, even with your good looks?

:eek3:

Empress, you have never been in a real good relationship or u never been in a real lovable one, but either way, everything you said, best way to save and 10 things that are a waste, where you get that from?

AOL...

and about Tech, you're right about HA and CI and stuff...
but I was talking about Playstation 3 and other junk.

I've never been in a love relationship. I only asked for sex, that was it,
I won't do sex anymore.

I think so. Cash is probably the best way to control your money.

TV Cable and internet services are also the worst.

Credit card is for emergency, if you're stuck on a highway, and
need someone to help you with your car... and you don't have
cash or anything.... use Credit card.

Why not do it in the tent, like that movie, Brokeback Mountain.

:giggle:

Kmart tent is cheaper.

Nah...since u dont want to waste money, better to grab some sheets from your bed and hang them over some branches. Voila! U got a tent and for the price of $0!!

I agree with some of yall about Cigarettes.. i wasted like 180-200 on it everymoth... also some of yall said creidt cards or loan is waste.. My grandpa always say: as i will quote " you all people who pay criedt cards or loans are suckers becauise youall have to work your ass off while people who get ur creidt card or loan payments have air conditoned, an office and enjoying their ass on chair while we all work hard for it" thats why he alwya buy his cars or trucks or lands CASH..

I agree with some of yall about Cigarettes.. i wasted like 180-200 on it everymoth... also some of yall said creidt cards or loan is waste.. My grandpa always say: as i will quote " you all people who pay criedt cards or loans are suckers becauise youall have to work your ass off while people who get ur creidt card or loan payments have air conditoned, an office and enjoying their ass on chair while we all work hard for it" thats why he alwya buy his cars or trucks or lands CASH..

Yea credit cards are stupid. I wish I never got them. However, as for buying land with cash. If I was lucky enough to have that much cash or assets that can be liquidated, sure I wouldnt get a loan for land. Unfortunately, my family is not from money so I have to work for what I want.

For me, PlayStation 3 is a waste for me, but I know what I get is what I pay for. :)

1. Wedding This isn't really a waste because this is part of a couple's memories.
2. Traveling Also not a waste - you can have good memories of seeing places and meeting new people
3. Buying stocks Not a waste since retired and professional people can use this to have more money
4. College This is a footstep to getting a career so this is not a waste at all.
5. Cigarette Definately a waste of money, plus it can cause cancer and other health problems.
6. High Tech such as Sidekick Not a waste because it is great for communicaton for the deaf and hard of hearing
7. Gambling and buying Lottery ticket Yes, this is a waste of money too - people bought tickets for a lot of money and they don't win anything
8. Fast food Well, this depends - it's a waste because of the obesity problem in America, and not a waste because you may want to stop somewhere to eat while traveling.
9. Holiday Shopping Not a waste, really...almost (not all, though) everyone shops for the holidays.
10. Bottle Water Water is good for you so this is definately not a waste

Playstation 3's... See, when the Wii came out, no one got shot at, or mugged for one... The PS3 is freakin' expensive!

Cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, gambling. Why waste money on things that will be gone tomorrow? Plus, with alcohol, you don't even remember the night before. "Yeah! I'm gonna pay to throw up in the morning!" Stupid.

Also, fast food. Let's eliminate the middle man and just pay the doctors to clog your arteries for you.

Back