What's the best way to ask a deaf man out?

Tonight is the big night. We have emailed several times and I think things are going well. We are having dinner and he is bringing someone to intertrep. Having someone else there makes me more nervous, but I understand.

Good luck.

:wave: yo, how did that date turn out? Hoping that it was a fabulous one!

:wave: yo, how did that date turn out? Hoping that it was a fabulous one!

The date went well but I found out that he doesn't want children. This is a deal-breaker issue for me. I am going to hang in there for a while and see what happens.

We went to my friend's open studio yesterday and had fun looking at all of her art work. He seemed very comfortable with himself and my friends liked him.

It was hard to communicate when we were in the car yesterday. I would say stupid things because of nervousness and then he wouldn't understand me. They were such random comments that I felt silly repeating them.

the first thing a sorority teach the new members is to marry up by marrying a rich guy.......
Look around you, ever see a female doctor or a female lawyer or a female accountant married to a plumber or an electrician or a carpenter, the backbone of our economy?

This is often true, but there are women who are very confident in their careers but have low self esteem when it comes to men. They go for loser guys because they think they won't leave them.

I seem to fall for artsy intellectual guys who often don't make much $. I am bored with professional types.

That's nice to know your experience on hit on deaf dude which wasn't aware in first place until now.

Break a leg

The date went well but I found out that he doesn't want children. This is a deal-breaker issue for me. I am going to hang in there for a while and see what happens.

We went to my friend's open studio yesterday and had fun looking at all of her art work. He seemed very comfortable with himself and my friends liked him.

It was hard to communicate when we were in the car yesterday. I would say stupid things because of nervousness and then he wouldn't understand me. They were such random comments that I felt silly repeating them.

Men have been known to have children anyway since they really love thier GF/wives. just dont trap him with one, he has to decide to have one with you anyway.

in the car -- then it was a good thing he couldnt hear - you be able to correct yourself the second time around- even though he may feel hurt by this , most beleive me i know- i went out with a hearing girl once.

Back