what's that pig outdoors?

sirena rossa

Reaction score
"What's That Pig Outdoors?" by Henry Kisor.

I have just started reading this book; I am only chapter 5 and wow! I'm enjoying it a lot already! Mr. Kisor sure hits the nail on a lot of things in this book! I totally relate to many (if not everything! haha) things he talks about in the book. i laughed out loud at several parts. it's definitley a good read, so far. It's also really interesting to read about the teaching/medical methods that existed back then (in the 40s/50s).

sadly, the book is hard to find in the bookstore so ur best bet is to find it on amazon. although, i did read somewhere that an updated version is in the works of being published. (the book was published in '90). I highly recommend you check out this book! u may find that u really relate to it just as well as I do.

Like I said, I am only on chapter 5, but i'm enjoying it so much that i wanted to mention it on here :) And Mr. Kisor, if u happen to be reading this, i applaud and thank u for writing this memoir!

41ARRAJJVGL._SL160_PIsitb-dp-arrow,TopRight,21,-23_SH30_OU01_AA115_.jpg

I was confused by the thread title. Now I see it is a memoir of the author's deafness.

Yes, that's a good book. I read it several years ago.

Back