Whats everyones favorite pizza?

i love chicken cutlet parm pizza!!!

I had pizza in Europe, and they put raw eggs on top of my pizza. They didn't use a pan and their oven looks like a fireplace but it is not. At first I thought it would be gross. But I ate the whole pizza, it was sooo good.
This is the way pizza suppose to be made.

But anyway...

I like Pepperoni, Pepper (hot), and Pineapple, with Orange Soda. I like Caesar's Pizza better than Papa John, Pizza Hut, and Dominoes.

It would be depend on my mood....
Sometime I'll go for Hawaiian with black olives
Sometimes I'll go for susage, black olives and bacon
Sometimes just cheese and pepperoni

LMA

Spinach in Chicago was my all time favorite! I couldn't find this flavor elsewhere, but only in Chicago! Ordinary flavor for a veggie pizza includes cheese and four toppings: bell pepper, olive, mushroom, and tomatoes.

Pizza Inn - hamburger pizza
Pizza Hut - pepporoni and cheese, cheese, Hawaiian and Supreme
Domionos - none
Papa Johns - none
Little Caesar's - none

Marecello's (by Safeway) - cheese and pepporoni.

Well, I have two favs, the first is supreme with pineapple and the second is vanilla ice cream and sausage

I wish to invent a pizza.

ORGY PIZZA!!!!

Put some red wine in the pizza sauce.
And some spicy hot pepper.
Pizza crust shape like a heart.
With Pineapple on there with sausage
and whip cream on top.

Yummy!!!! :lol:

MEAT LOVER, HAWAIIAN PIZZA MOSTLY RATHER SPICY BUFFALO WINGS N CINNAMON BREAD STICK ;) RATHER ORGASM PUZZY PIZZA ???? :lol: KIDDIN ;)

If I want cheap pizza....I go to Little ceaser's and get pepperoni (actually my husband will eat the pepperoni and I will just eat it plain with cheese and Crazy bread with sauce).

If I want healthier pizza...I go to Papa Murphy's and get the Veggie calazone (even tho I'm not a semi-veggie anymore (read my post in the "Are you a vegetarian?" post)

Back