Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I m new here because my boyfriend told me about that ALLDEAF it me I m from colorado I fell in love with my new boyfriend from cheyenne, wyoming[/ATTACH]10208[/ATTACH]kiss:

Attachments

• jame and mandy (3).jpg
    jame and mandy (3).jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Hello I m new here because my boyfriend told me about that ALLDEAF it me I m from colorado I fell in love with my new boyfriend he is from Cheyenne, Wyoming.. We been together for 1 weeks and 2 days whew

Attachments

• 23ax7.jpg
    23ax7.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 6
Hello I m new here because my boyfriend told me about that ALLDEAF it me I m from colorado I fell in love with my new boyfriend he is from Cheyenne, Wyoming.. We been together for 1 weeks and 2 days whew

You are awesome and in my heart always. One day I will tickle your feet hehehe! I am thinking about having you with us to the Go Kart!!!!:giggle: :laugh2: :hug: :kiss:

*waves to the newcomer.

Welcome to AllDeaf. :D

Hello I m new here because my boyfriend told me about that ALLDEAF it me I m from colorado I fell in love with my new boyfriend from cheyenne, wyoming[/ATTACH]10208[/ATTACH]kiss:

pah now i see the pic.. coolz picture.. smile

Today is 67!!! NICE on Halloween!!! :thumb: My son is so excited to go Trick or Treating. I told him this morning when he gets home from school, homework FIRST, dinner then zoom to to TOT! We'll have fun!!!

i will be at my friend's funeral tonight i miss halloween wahhh!

Sheesh I wish I could convince my 3 y/o to do her homework first. Its a battle of wills. And she only has homework once a week. It is mostly learning to write her letters and such. I even bought a tablet for her to practice with on the nights she isnt given homework. Ive threatened to take SpongeBob ransom, take away her TV priviledges, playtime, timeouts and yes, spankings. This kid is just as hard headed as her momma. :eek:

I tried spanking and seems making the situation worse. So, 3 years old is really tough! Give 3 yrs old kids room, if he/she refused, then be patience. But if he/she is 4 or 5 then encourage even more.

Sheesh I wish I could convince my 3 y/o to do her homework first. Its a battle of wills. And she only has homework once a week. It is mostly learning to write her letters and such. I even bought a tablet for her to practice with on the nights she isnt given homework. Ive threatened to take SpongeBob ransom, take away her TV priviledges, playtime, timeouts and yes, spankings. This kid is just as hard headed as her momma. :eek:

today is halloween.. yet.. can't wait for tonight to go to school to have a party.. then maybe or maybe not going TOT since its COLD and WINDY.. yesterday its a nice weather 61 here.. now today its upper 20's with wind.. wow cold and big change.. yet i still want to go TOT and get to know my neighboors more :D

SCUBA are you from Minnesota?? Cold and Windy is my kind of weather - ducky :D

Anyway I was out training Narcan when I looked up and saw HUNDREDS of Geese flying in formation. I swear I spent close to 10 minutes with my head looking up into the sky and just going WOW!!!! LOL. They were headed in the direction of Lake Nimrod so I wonder if maybe the cold front has pushed them down and they are going to winter there. I saw saw a smaller flock of geese at my grandmothers yesterday. Man I wish it were Goose season, I would be having LOTS of fun right now LOL.

No ducks yet though.

anyway about the time I got out my duck call the Mormons showed up. They get out and its an elderly couple. I couldnt be mean to them, so I more or less followed along with them. And you want to know what, as old as these people were they were still limber enough to kneel on the hardwood floors and pray. It hurts me just to bend over any more due to my scoliosis. Anyway they are due back here next week for more preaching. They are supposed to be leaving in a month to go back to Utah - so when they leave I may ask the church to please not send any more missionaries out. They mean well but I just dont buy into Joeseph Smith, or their doctrine.

Well at least I feel better after praying and a cup of coffee anyway.

BTW - Smiley Gin it is finally cooling off here, I may have to wear a jacket to go pick up and Maddie and take along her a jacket as well. My Labs though are enjoying this weather, especially Narcan, he knows its getting to be quacking season. :D

Hello I m new here because my boyfriend told me about that ALLDEAF it me I m from colorado I fell in love with my new boyfriend from cheyenne, wyoming

That's great that you found him. He is smart and adventurer. He loves to look up the sky at night seeing shoot stars etc. He has to watch out for bats on Halloween night. Hee. Hee. I'm calling bats to invite for his dinner...

I think that it will be interesting for you to read someone's posts on AllDeaf forum. Happy Halloween!

That's great that you found him. He is smart and adventurer. He loves to look up the sky at night seeing shoot stars etc. He has to watch out for bats on Halloween night. Hee. Hee. I'm calling bats to invite for his dinner...

I think that it will be interesting for you to read someone's posts on AllDeaf forum. Happy Halloween!

I am vampire! ***chuckle*** Bats taste awful and I am looking for blood thristy! hehehehe LOL You are good at humor! :D

I just woke up and am going to take my kids to the mall for trick or treat tonight. My girlfriend is going to have fun at halloween tonight.

I want you all to know that my daughter picture was in Monday's front newspaper! I will scan and post here later when I have time.

We had a nice Halloween! We took and hour and half walking around the whole neighborhood! It was nice and enjoyable! :) It was so nice out too. :thumb:

Hello everyone, new to AD - Seems like a nice place to meet new friends.

John

i am backkk.. :) I went to TJ's school for Halloween party this afternoon then took him Trick n Treating on Monster Street in Morrilton. It was fun! :) Took him to his father's house.. :( I wont see him till next week. sigh!

SCUBA are you from Minnesota?? Cold and Windy is my kind of weather - ducky :D

Anyway I was out training Narcan when I looked up and saw HUNDREDS of Geese flying in formation. I swear I spent close to 10 minutes with my head looking up into the sky and just going WOW!!!! LOL. They were headed in the direction of Lake Nimrod so I wonder if maybe the cold front has pushed them down and they are going to winter there. I saw saw a smaller flock of geese at my grandmothers yesterday. Man I wish it were Goose season, I would be having LOTS of fun right now LOL.

No ducks yet though.

anyway about the time I got out my duck call the Mormons showed up. They get out and its an elderly couple. I couldnt be mean to them, so I more or less followed along with them. And you want to know what, as old as these people were they were still limber enough to kneel on the hardwood floors and pray. It hurts me just to bend over any more due to my scoliosis. Anyway they are due back here next week for more preaching. They are supposed to be leaving in a month to go back to Utah - so when they leave I may ask the church to please not send any more missionaries out. They mean well but I just dont buy into Joeseph Smith, or their doctrine.

Well at least I feel better after praying and a cup of coffee anyway.

BTW - Smiley Gin it is finally cooling off here, I may have to wear a jacket to go pick up and Maddie and take along her a jacket as well. My Labs though are enjoying this weather, especially Narcan, he knows its getting to be quacking season. :D

yeah I saw the goose formation flying south. it was AWESOME!!! i thought i was the only one who saw this! :rofl: :P hehe..

It was really chilly when I took TJ Trick n Treating.. good thing I did washed my jacket two weeks ago! hehe! :) It didnt rain! yay! hehe.. My dog didnt like cold weather as it does bother him due to him having arthiritis.. :( he was glad to see me when I got home.. lol :)

halloweencard.jpg

webexplorer it didnt work? hmm.. it only show red X ..

Finally *lets out a big sigh* I'm home at last and yeah I'm worn out from crossing all those time zones from California to here. ;)

i came home from funeral.. my friend is strong and be there with his family.. smlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back