Whata is your Favorite Cartoon of all time?

i guess that i gotta to find those dvds in stores and watch it all over again.

i guess that i gotta to find those dvds in stores and watch it all over again.
Good luck...

Online rental are the best way to get your hands on old television series. That's what I've been doing with Blockbuster Online. :thumb:

Can't hurt to search Amazon. Of all the people in the world, there are actually a few who are stupid enough to pay to get rid of their stuff. Somebody's gonna take advantage of them, so it might as well be you. You still have to pay though because of shipping, but they sell their stuff for like 1¢ sometimes lol

yeah, thats true. i'll look at netflix, blockbuster, and others links to find to get 'em to add up my collections.

Avatar the last airbender, Bleach, Samurai Champloo, Samurai 7, Witch Hunter Ronin, S-Cry-ED, Cowboy Bebop, Steamboy, Akira, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Samurai Jack, Chobits, Escaflowne, Tokyo Godfathers, Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D, and Blood+

I sure got more on the list. But this is good enough.

really liked flinstones, tom and jerry, and popeye... jetsons were another one, and sure there was some others too but cant remember em

"Popeye, the Sailor Man"!...."Howdy Doodie Time"....."The Roadrunner".... now it's Family Guy"! (of course).

I like Family Guy and South Park.

I never really have time to catch it on television. So, I watch them on DVD. :)

used to love Tom and Jerry... Now, Family Guy, Chowber and Sponebob... I feel lame now. However, i rarely watch those awesome shows because I do not have time for it. D:

Without Closed Caption in 1970's

How did you guys watch cartoons??? I hate cartoon because I couldn't read their lips! And the CC didn't work until I was 8. Did I just have a really old TV?

Hey,

I was a child. I loved to watch cartoons. I knew I don't understand what they say....? Until in 1980's Closed Caption.

But I liked a lots of action because there were so funny action.

For example: Bugs Bunny and many friends Looney Tunes (My Favourite!) Classic old cartoon Superman (1940's), Flinstones, Road Runner with W. G. Coyote, Superfriends (Superman, Wonder Women, Aquaman, Batman and Robin) , Spider-man (1960's), Of course! Classic old cartoons (late 1930's early 1940's) Popeye and Mickey Mouse and many friends.

used to love Tom and Jerry... Now, Family Guy, Chowber and Sponebob... I feel lame now. However, i rarely watch those awesome shows because I do not have time for it. D:

Why do you feel lame? I watch My Little Pony, and have ever since I was 9 years old, and I'm 31 years old now.

Hey,

I was a child. I loved to watch cartoons. I knew I don't understand what they say....? Until in 1980's Closed Caption.

But I liked a lots of action because there were so funny action.

For example: Bugs Bunny and many friends Looney Tunes (My Favourite!) Classic old cartoon Superman (1940's), Flinstones, Road Runner with W. G. Coyote, Superfriends (Superman, Wonder Women, Aquaman, Batman and Robin) , Spider-man (1960's), Of course! Classic old cartoons (late 1930's early 1940's) Popeye and Mickey Mouse and many friends.

There were very very many cartoons that had little or no voice, especially the earlier cartoons! They were all about action! We don't see those kinds of cartoons often these days. I wish they would be made more again. You can tell a lot of them because the characters used to hold up signs with short messages on them. Road runner, for example. And the earlier Tom and Jerrys I think as well. My mom tells me Pop-Eye was virtually impossible to understand even with perfect hearing.

One of my favorites is Tom and Jerry!

They did not talk. When the movie came out they were shocked that they started to talk.

Tom and Jerry we like. "you can talk!??". :lol:

One of my favorites is Tom and Jerry!

They did not talk. When the movie came out they were shocked that they started to talk.

Tom and Jerry we like. "you can talk!??". :lol:

Oh yeah! I was just confused with Tweety and Silvester. That was my sister's favourite cartoon when we were little :)

Oh yeah! I was just confused with Tweety and Silvester. That was my sister's favourite cartoon when we were little :)

Looney tunes was another favorite. I used to watch Smurfs all the time, when I was a kid too!

man i havent seen this thread in awhile lol. :) I love Tom and Jerry :lol:

Back