What would you rather be doing right now??

Was doing so many errands today... Ug, I'd rather sleep in and stay in my cozy bed to pretend as if it's a cocoon!

I noticed you only used the “I rather go to the beach “part of my quote tsk tsk

Stay in the freezing cold:razz:

What the heck. Everyone in AD, lets go to the beach! :cheers:

Everything here in MN is covered in snow. Hurry up, spring! It's -16 at the moment this morning.

I'd rather be somewhere warmer.

Everything here in MN is covered in snow. Hurry up, spring! It's -16 at the moment this morning.

It's warmer here where I am... the rains shower has been here in last couple of days. The bay area has been in the 60's during the day time for quite some time.

Someone is starting to sound like a broken record :giggle: (I'm tired of the cold we're having too. Next weekend we'll be in the 50's. Yay!)

I love it when it's really cold. I tend to go into hibernation in the heat. Right now, I'd like to be Winter bathing in the sea or walking on a windy clifftop with my dogs and family.

I love it when it's really cold. I tend to go into hibernation in the heat. Right now, I'd like to be Winter bathing in the sea or walking on a windy clifftop with my dogs and family.

How cold a day have you been out in? I am wondering because of the way what different people regard as cold varies — sometimes greatly.

Wow! I can't stay out in cold weather. I get frostbite in 5 minutes!

Sleeping in a bit longer than this early wake up back to work .

Getting dinner started. But it's too early. Making steak with a mushroom gravy. Anybody want to come over?

Back