What women want ...

highlands

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd glad to hear what women want from men for relationship,love or marriage ? curious :) What are more important to you ? etc..

I'd be glad to see different 'colors'.. :hmm: it's your turn

Last edited:
wht i want from the man is to be HONEST with me.. and is not a controlling freak but have wonderful personality, have sense of humor to laugh with me. oh yes! especially communication.. willing to discuss with me about everything.. not keep secrets from me? share everything and be best friends and enjoy life together.. he must love my son and my animals! it would be a plus if he like astronomy so we can go out at night and stargaze the sky with my telescope. willing to be a FAMILY and not ignore me and TJ.. basically i think thats it... :D

I like a man who has old-fashion qualities, such as opening the door for a lady, calling her first, and being a respectful gentlemen. Someone I feel comfortable with, be his best friend/soulmate, loving, caring, thoughtful, and good communication. Helping each other like a team just like the bible says two is better than one (Ecclesiates 4:9). In return giving him loving, nurturing and caring qualities.

What a woman wants

I'd glad to hear what women want from men for relationship,love or marriage ? curious :) What are more important to you ? etc..

Well, personally i've been in the game of play, and marriage, i'm a bit older now, with 2 kids raising them on my own. I would personally like a man that exemplifies gentleman like characteristics, someone who loves God, and doesn't only say yeah i love God, i mean someone who lives it walks it breathes it, someones who will uplift me, help me feel secure, accepted, someone i can laugh with and trust someone who will share in the responsibilities around the house and will share responsibility with the kids.someone who will allow me to feel just as important, at home as well as in the public, someone who will never down talk me,will sincerely compliment me,and once in awhile rub my feet after working long hours. someone who will surprize me with something or somewhere we can go or do just because he loves and appreciates me. you know when i'm sick he will say Baby, don't worry about this or that i will take care of it, and really take care of it. Someone who will be strong when i am at my weakest. someone who will sincerely want me for just me and not be so fictitious about us as a team or in a relationship. someone we can make decisions together, and someone who where we can communicate together without yelling and screaming at eachother. someone who will also want to be around the kids and play with them, and help them with their homework as well as offer sometype of emotional support. so i'm still waiting for him. But i believe that God has him out there and he is being prepared for me.
EsthersCrown

Well, personally i've been in the game of play, and marriage, i'm a bit older now, with 2 kids raising them on my own. I would personally like a man that exemplifies gentleman like characteristics, someone who loves God, and doesn't only say yeah i love God, i mean someone who lives it walks it breathes it, someones who will uplift me, help me feel secure, accepted, someone i can laugh with and trust someone who will share in the responsibilities around the house and will share responsibility with the kids.someone who will allow me to feel just as important, at home as well as in the public, someone who will never down talk me,will sincerely compliment me,and once in awhile rub my feet after working long hours. someone who will surprize me with something or somewhere we can go or do just because he loves and appreciates me. you know when i'm sick he will say Baby, don't worry about this or that i will take care of it, and really take care of it. Someone who will be strong when i am at my weakest. someone who will sincerely want me for just me and not be so fictitious about us as a team or in a relationship. someone we can make decisions together, and someone who where we can communicate together without yelling and screaming at eachother. someone who will also want to be around the kids and play with them, and help them with their homework as well as offer sometype of emotional support. so i'm still waiting for him. But i believe that God has him out there and he is being prepared for me.
EsthersCrown

hallelujah, sister !

why 'nothing' ? :hmm: perhaps you mean you don't want a man in your life or whatever ?

and thanks to the others their opinions..I'm really impressed by the quotes :)

I'm not a needy type person. If a man wants to love me, it is up to him.

wht i want from the man is to be HONEST with me.. and is not a controlling freak but have wonderful personality, have sense of humor to laugh with me. oh yes! especially communication.. willing to discuss with me about everything.. not keep secrets from me? share everything and be best friends and enjoy life together.. he must love my son and my animals! it would be a plus if he like astronomy so we can go out at night and stargaze the sky with my telescope. willing to be a FAMILY and not ignore me and TJ.. basically i think thats it... :D

I have to say I agree with Freaky Cat. I know I would want extacly the same thing to have a man to be totally honest and upfront with me if he want a relationship with me. I also don't like mind games, using and taking advangte of me for all the wrong reasons. I don't even appricate being control , abusive, and cheating on me. Once a guy do that to me it over, I tell him take a hike. I am not into games. :) :fingersx:

I have to say I agree with Freaky Cat. I know I would want extacly the same thing to have a man to be totally honest and upfront with me if he want a relationship with me. I also don't like mind games, using and taking advangte of me for all the wrong reasons. I don't even appricate being control , abusive, and cheating on me. Once a guy do that to me it over, I tell him take a hike. I am not into games. :) :fingersx:

Thank you...

Oh yes i forgot to add mind games.. i am not interested in that either! it is old news.. *ahem*

true! i agree with u 100%

I like a man who has old-fashion qualities, such as opening the door for a lady, calling her first, and being a respectful gentlemen. Someone I feel comfortable with, be his best friend/soulmate, loving, caring, thoughtful, and good communication. Helping each other like a team just like the bible says two is better than one (Ecclesiates 4:9). In return giving him loving, nurturing and caring qualities.

Ah, yes, chivalry.

I just want someone who will encourage me, push me beyond my limits, understand my beliefs, and support my dreams. It's really simple.

So many men think they know what women want, when really, they have no clue.

So many men think they know what women want, when really, they have no clue.

and ironically, many young women had admitted to me that they don't know what they want either. i.e. "why can't i find a nice guy as a boyfriend" but yet she shoved a nice guy aside and got herself screwed up with an asshole. it's a pattern. it's a cyclical behavior.

but only if women can be forthright or decisive about what they want, it'll make everything easier, doesn't it? it took me seven years to learn that many women are not looking for nice guys[tm], they're looking for jerks. i mentally changed and trained myself to be a man [jerk] they want. being single is just a faded memory to me.

About What Women Want...Ummmm

A Pet...hee hee hee

Back