What women want ...

lol.. i already have pets... but my soon to be ex hubby doesnt like them.. why is that?? grrrr.. haha

geez, your soon to be ex hubby sounds lame! Maybe, he has no heart for animals or people? I lovvvvveeee animals. :giggle:

hey, my boyfriend's a nice guy, so there are women who like nice guys!

And Money does NOT buy happiness,so it ain't even on my list.

Sorry, I know too many women that wanted a caring person and everything that an old-fashion man are, but end up with a bum, loser, jerk, or abuser. Most are like, he was not like that before. If you sit down and think about it, they realize they where like that before and showed signs.

I just believe some women want a bad guy and try to change them. There way to many women that try it and don't work.

In other words, I think women just want a guy they can mold into their sex slave toy, or just into a mindless toy.

Sorry, I know too many women that wanted a caring person and everything that an old-fashion man are, but end up with a bum, loser, jerk, or abuser. Most are like, he was not like that before. If you sit down and think about it, they realize they where like that before and showed signs.

I just believe some women want a bad guy and try to change them. There way to many women that try it and don't work.

In other words, I think women just want a guy they can mold into their sex slave toy, or just into a mindless toy.

Erm! You are a man therefore do not speak for me :blah: ;)

I do NOT want a sexy slave or even mindless toy. Thank you :thumb:

geez, your soon to be ex hubby sounds lame! Maybe, he has no heart for animals or people? I lovvvvveeee animals. :giggle:

he is always cold to people and always hit my cat Oreo.. i told him STOP hitting him.. u may hurt his head? i explained to him cats head is weak not strong .. he is an idiot!

yeah i can tell u love animals as u have the rats! I used to have a hamster and Mouse as pets before.. but my cats ate them! so no more small pets! :(

In other words, I think women just want a guy they can mold into their sex slave toy

many young women would deny what you said but you're dangerously close to the truth. many young women naively want or try to change their lovers into something they [men] are not. of course, what they did is just a miserable failure. a free tip for young women -- if your lovers do not want to change, and then don't bother to change them. either way, leave for other men or be miserable and accept who and what they are.

Erm! You are a man therefore do not speak for me :blah: ;)

I do NOT want a sexy slave or even mindless toy. Thank you :thumb:

I was not speaking for you, I just stating what happens too often. Like Gamer12 has said, it is too close to the truth. You might have grown out of that stage or 1 of the few that was never interested into that.

I also know I am a guy, but I can have my opinion about it, since I was the guy that got the 'no' for all the gals, cause I was to nice and was not a bad boy.

I like a man who has old-fashion qualities, such as opening the door for a lady, calling her first, and being a respectful gentlemen. Someone I feel comfortable with, be his best friend/soulmate, loving, caring, thoughtful, and good communication. Helping each other like a team just like the bible says two is better than one (Ecclesiates 4:9). In return giving him loving, nurturing and caring qualities.

Yep i agree w/you Ocean that what i wuld like for man who respect and trust in full also i don't cares abt their's color (race) as long important love am i right?? ofc faith too

:hmm: it is really difficult to understand what women want .. we men are much simpler but women are a bit tricky and mysterious :dizzy:

many young women would deny what you said but you're dangerously close to the truth. many young women naively want or try to change their lovers into something they [men] are not. of course, what they did is just a miserable failure. a free tip for young women -- if your lovers do not want to change, and then don't bother to change them. either way, leave for other men or be miserable and accept who and what they are.

would u believe i didnt try to change my soon to be ex husband.. he is the one who TRIED to change me? i believe that is controlling and telling me what to do and to listen to him? I wouldnt change anything for anyone else.. i have to change for myself only! :P

All women are not alike, and they do not all want the same things. We are all human beings, but we don't have testerone. It seems like men don't have much else to offer a woman these days. Women work! Be independent! Make our own money! :nana:

All women are not alike, and they do not all want the same things. We are all human beings, but we don't have testerone. It seems like men don't have much else to offer a woman these days. Women work! Be independent! Make our own money! :nana:

I am very sorry, women DO have testerone. Just a little, not alot like men. If women don't have testerone, then they won't have any hair on the arms or legs or upper lips or anything and plus if no testerone, then that women will not have sex drive.

I am very sorry, women DO have testerone. Just a little, not alot like men. If women don't have testerone, then they won't have any hair on the arms or legs or upper lips or anything and plus if no testerone, then that women will not have sex drive.

I didn't know that. Thank you.

Lol You are funny ! I don't stand for women's lib. :lol: But, hey... I DO know some women that want the money for everythin'... but, gee I've always liked to dress somethin' sooo prettier that comes from the money. *hidin' under the table* :angel:

Lol You are funny ! I don't stand for women's lib. :lol: But, hey... I DO know some women that want the money for everythin'... but, gee I've always liked to dress somethin' sooo prettier that comes from the money. *hidin' under the table* :angel:

Cool. What women want is MONEY. We want MONEY!!!! :lol:

Forget 6 pack abs, forget good looking men, forget marriage, forget Brad Pitt, forget sex, forget love, they won't make
me happy.

MONEY makes me HAPPY!!!!!!! I can go on and on and on and on.

Last edited:
Back