What will those famous people raise from the GraveYard?

Very true! He once said that he does not know how we would fight in World War III, but he knows how we would fight in World War IV - we would fight with stones and sticks. It is like we would go back to square one with the potential destruction with his theory turned into practice. I sure hope that mankind would use common sense not to lead this destructive path. We have too many extreme brainwashed fantics in this world.

FreeThinker, It is obvious that you are a big fan of Einstein. Do you think he will agree with the String Theory?? Or disagree?

FreeThinker, It is obvious that you are a big fan of Einstein. Do you think he will agree with the String Theory?? Or disagree?

I could be wrong but my memory tells me that Einstein was working on String Theory during last part of his life.

Wayne_John_image.jpg

John Wayne

Oh no !! There are so much sexist or violent on T.V. show. Guns, shootings, :rifle: murders, hitting, punching, slapping, screaming, kicking, stabbing, explosions, car chases, car smashes, disasters and death are shown daily throughout TV programming. I am disappointed, they did not wear any cowboy hats, boots and clothes, very offense me ! No honor America ! They swear so much on the T.V. What is wrong with Hollywood nowadays! Where the indians are?

Why why 10 years old kids played alot of violent and blood on the video game? Heard their foul languages, what is the BS, WFT and F* mother? @$$hole. * check on his anus with mirror* why do they obesse about anus?
pullhair.gif

Could not tolerate to listen those children's nasty language and disrepsectfully the adults... I prefery to stay in graveyard.. Bye Bye... *Pull cowboy boots, hats and clothes* Jumping into the casket !

I could be wrong but my memory tells me that Einstein was working on String Theory during last part of his life.

I have heard of the String Theory. But I have to be honest with you that I am not entirely familiar with the theory. How Einstein would respond to the String Theory is anybody's guess. My guess would be that he would be immersed in reading everything there is about the String Theory. Or he could be knowing everything because he has tasted his death.

I have heard of the String Theory. But I have to be honest with you that I am not entirely familiar with the theory. How Einstein would respond to the String Theory is anybody's guess. My guess would be that he would be immersed in reading everything there is about the String Theory. Or he could be knowing everything because he has tasted his death.

LOL at Einstein knowing everything right after his death. If so, he probably was very disppointed at having nothing to analyze over. He may be moping around wherever he is.

According to: String theory - a very brief history , the string theory was born in 1970 so Einstein probably didn't know about this.

Back