What was your favorite candy bar or candy as a kid?

peekaboo

Reaction score
Okay easy question... I am just making time and thought why not ask ya'lls favorite candy? easy question right? :D
Sooooooooooo............... WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY BAR OR CANDY GROWING UP?

mine was reese's cup, butterfinger, mars bar, now or later, mm's, sweet-tart, charms lollipops, tootsie pops, bubblegum, rock candy, pop rocks, Big League Chew, nerds, runts candy... to list goes on and on.... I cant possible name them all. LOL I loved candy as a kid. Now I just like peppermints and butterscotch :D

Reese Peanutbutter cups and still is my favorite.

Jolly Rancher apple and cherry my favorites as a kid.

Hmm...
Bonomo Turkish taffy (I think that's the one)- Vanilla strawberry and banana
Good n Plenty
M&Ms
Snickers
Candy Corn (shush you haters... lol)
Clark Bar (they were better when I was a kid)
anything Caramel
Swedish Fish (a penny a fish at the old swim club snack bar :) )
Charleston Chew- I only remember 1 flavor then- vanilla.

*I swear... I remember the summer my mom had control of the snack bar..and sometimes I helped out (that was fun....years later I realized it was a pain in the ass trying to hear lol)- one kid came up...plopped a dollar bill down...and wanted that many fishes... 100 of the suckers. So counting out 100 of them was fun :P

Hmm...
Bonomo Turkish taffy (I think that's the one)- Vanilla strawberry and banana
Good n Plenty
M&Ms
Snickers
Candy Corn (shush you haters... lol)
Clark Bar (they were better when I was a kid)
anything Caramel
Swedish Fish (a penny a fish at the old swim club snack bar :) )
Charleston Chew- I only remember 1 flavor then- vanilla.

*I swear... I remember the summer my mom had control of the snack bar..and sometimes I helped out (that was fun....years later I realized it was a pain in the ass trying to hear lol)- one kid came up...plopped a dollar bill down...and wanted that many fishes... 100 of the suckers. So counting out 100 of them was fun :P

lol candy corn, i will eat them from time to time.... shhhh. lol

OH Henry! Used to eat a lot in England. Don't see much around here today.

Totally easy question for sleepless mom

Childhood favorites: Kit-Kat, Twix, Snickers, Reese’s, M&Ms (with plain chocolate and nuts), Nestle Crunch, Nerds, Fun-Dip, Jolly Ranchers apple and watermelon flavor.

Grownup favorite: Dove’s dark chocolate

Totally easy question for sleepless mom

Childhood favorites: Kit-Kat, Twix, Snickers, Reese’s, M&Ms (with plain chocolate and nuts), Nestle Crunch, Nerds, Fun-Dip, Jolly Ranchers apple and watermelon flavor.

Grownup favorite: Dove’s dark chocolate
ohh wow, i rememeber the fun-dip, another fave when I was a kid

Snickers, Almond Joy's with almonds, Butterfingers, Reese Cups...altho' I don't eat Candy much anymore, I still do like Almond Joy's and Reese Peanut Butter Cups.

Back