What was the last movie you watched?

I don't know why Americans need to see a remake every time. What was wrong with the original Japanese Death Note I & II? Why does a film always have to be in English with a white face to get people to see it? The Japanese versions rocked...I hate American remakes....

my biggest pet peeve of the century... :mad2:

it's criminal.... a blasphemy...

I dony like the idea either. Its probably a movie i will complain abouy a lot and still go watch it went it comes out. But ive been thibking....what actor could play the parts of light abd l and actually do a good job at it?

Falling Down :yesway: :yesway:
An unemployed defense worker frustrated with the various flaws he sees in society, begins to psychotically and violently lash out against them.

Beetlejuice = love. "I've seen Beetlejuice about 167 times and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it."

Mars Attacks
I don't think it's as funny as most people think it is.

Beetlejuice is a classic! I watched it about a billion times when I was a kid. That led me to watching movies like "Little Shop of Horrors", "Edward Scissorhands", "Psycho", "Carrie", and eventually film adaptations of many Stephen King novels.

Too bad that I had to miss a good film seminar offered by my university on "Gender and Horror" due to a scheduling conflict with one of my required classes for my major. There's always next semester.

Saw Bad Grandpa (Extended Edition or Uncut edition) via iTune - Jackass movies still managed to get me laughing so hard.

Last night i saw "Hard Boiled" a 1992 Hong Kong film by John Woo, in my opinion, it is one fo the very few best action film ever made...Hollywood calmed him down grrr, he shouldn't have gone to the West...

I saw wolf of wallstreet too, pretty good movie. Also watched frozen again. It keep making me cry

Bling Ring

not bad...grrr i got really angry at why would those rich teens be assholes??! they ALREADY are living paradise these self-conceited egoisitic twats

Last night i saw "Hard Boiled" a 1992 Hong Kong film by John Woo, in my opinion, it is one fo the very few best action film ever made...

Hardly....Woo aside, Johnny To has been making one great film after another. Then there's "Time and Tide" by Tsui Hark (2000), "SPL" in 2005 which was better than Enter the Dragon in my opinion, and most recently Louis Koo has been the next big thing with "The Accident" and "Drug Wars." I also loved Infernal Affairs I, II, and III. You're missing a lot if you're focusing on just Woo and stopping at "Hard Boiled."

^^ they used REAL GUNS (over 200) with blanks firing....
that's a good way of making shooting films
whatever

i watch all sorts, im not confined to Asian films, and certainly not just martial arts or killing...otherwise film-watching gets real boring real quick

Back