What was the last movie you watched?

The TV series...never knew Robert Hayes had a series....

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Starman-Complete-Series-Robert-Hayes/dp/B007G8SEF2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1377650771&sr=8-3&keywords=starman]Amazon.com: Starman - Complete Series: Robert Hayes, C.B. Barnes, Michael Cavanaugh: Movies & TV[/ame]

Watched Twister today! So old... so cool... takes me back to the Early 90's... I think... lol!

You like sick movies , that first one looks very sick!

I heard the movie has tons of gore, but so what if he does like them? Speaking of sick, you're the same one that accused me of possibly harming animals based on the pictures that I've posted in other thread...

I watched a lot of stupid movies lately and the three movies I listed are one of them.
Detention
2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams
Rites of Passage

i thought Justine and Julient is is a photoshopped pisstake on Jess and her sister :giggle::giggle::laugh2:

isn't that from the early 1980's? i wanted to watch this by i missed it :(, now I'd have a look around for it...
Cheers

Yes , 1984. I would to rent the movie as it was edited for TV for all the ads they had with it.

Today I watched I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry. Older movie, but still freaking hilarious... =P

right now (haven't finished yet , having coffee break) watching "Disconnected" its REally good, all about today's world of internet and about how it screws people up and about how people screwed up, no gore, but if you have weak stomachs about what people can do to you on internet don't watch it, it could freak you out a bit...other wise watch it, it really makes you think

Watched Sons of Anarchy....last night until 1AM...getting reallllly "steamy:!....Just love the show tho'...I'm addicted...and looking forward to The Walking Dead coming back Oct.1oth I believe...Dunno about American Horror Story....it was so creepy!

4e_d_0_Butter_Cream_Gang.jpg
41o_YYqs_P_b_L.jpg
4640633732_cd1b191d10.jpg
the_apartment_movie_poster_1.jpg
were_back_a_dinosaurs_story_ver2.jpg

Watched

I heard the movie has tons of gore, but so what if he does like them? Speaking of sick, you're the same one that accused me of possibly harming animals based on the pictures that I've posted in other thread...

It's a Peter Jackson horror/comedy and yeah the blood letting is excessive. I think at one time, it was ranked the goriest movie ever but seeing as how it's 20+ years old, it's obviously a little dated but still manages to hold up rather well.

Dead Alive - YouTube

Back