What was the last movie you watched?

we re-watched The Astronaut Farmer

Saw Star Trek Into Darkness last night. It's one of the worst Star Trek franchise. It was meh movie till the certain scene where they used similar scenes from Star Trek II. I rolleyed and thought it was stupidest thing they have put it in this movie. I mean, it worked in Star Trek II and don't re-use it in this movie. It wouldn't work and it's too cringe.

Wirelessly posted

JMH said:
Saw Star Trek Into Darkness last night. It's one of the worst Star Trek franchise. It was meh movie till the certain scene where they used similar scenes from Star Trek II. I rolleyed and thought it was stupidest thing they have put it in this movie. I mean, it worked in Star Trek II and don't re-use it in this movie. It wouldn't work and it's too cringe.

I am sorry the movie was a let down for you.

I watched an old movie, Shallow Hal 2001 :lol:

I just read an article where he addressed this complaint by saying if you didn't like the film, f&&& you....talented guy I'm sure.

I just read an article where he addressed this complaint by saying if you didn't like the film, f&&& you....talented guy I'm sure.

Typical J.J. Abrams... I never liked any of his work anyway. lol

i just saw frist 2 mins of it, and thought, THATs the film im gonna watch!...grr JHM, JJ Abrams also made the BEST Sci-fi on tv to day, Fringe, that show was Brillient, but towards the end of all seasons it got tired...i wished that went to ANOTHER Earth were the Other Walter, or the nest Oliva (if not her then as 'fate might have an etirely diff person'....when they about to discover all the creeepy monsters, to the new series goes back having 'monsters of the week' to bring back the buzz...
just meh

The Postman

A man restores hope by reviving communication routes after apocalyptic event took place in America.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AiKOhAEbAU]The Postman Theatrical Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Olympus has Fallen

Gi Joe

The Postman

A man restores hope by reviving communication routes after apocalyptic event took place in America.

I'd be happy if they just delivered the mail and didn't destroy it in the process. It would have to be a movie....

isn't that from the early 1980's? i wanted to watch this by i missed it :(, now I'd have a look around for it...
Cheers

Why not just buy it?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Starman-Full-Screen-Edition-Bridges/dp/0767812166/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377648457&sr=8-1&keywords=starman]Amazon.com: Starman (Full Screen Edition): Jeff Bridges, Karen Allen, Charles Martin Smith, Richard Jaeckel, Robert Phalen, Tony Edwards, John Walter Davis, Ted White, Dirk Blocker, M.C. Gainey, Sean Stanek, George 'Buck' Flower, John Carpent[/ame]

Back