What was the last movie you watched?

The-Ranch.jpg

the-ranch-season-1-2016-netflix-poster.jpg

Mulhuland drive....

And if anyone wants to tell me what the he'll that film was about...it would be greatly appreciated...
The end was interesting...you know those shrunken old people coming under the door at the girl who was panicking as they laughed at her as she shot herself in the head......

which was the only part of the film that seemed to make sense...
Mmmmm

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (Showtime)
Toy Story 3 (digital)

I saw E.T. recently and forgot how cute it was. I'm planning on seeing a film on Netflix called "Hush." It's about a deaf woman living out in the woods, alone....not. It's supposed to be a very good Horror story.

I have E.T. collection DVD. I watched that several times growing up, it's one of my favorite childhood movie.

I saw E.T. recently and forgot how cute it was. I'm planning on seeing a film on Netflix called "Hush." It's about a deaf woman living out in the woods, alone....not. It's supposed to be a very good Horror story.
I recently finished watching "Hush". It is a slasher movie. Good movie!

AI
Has to be the most depressing spellburg movie Ive seen

Seen it before,
But a good one
A bit slow...
Weird watch so soon after Mullhuland drive
(Shakes head)

I thought it was depressing, too Hoichi. Hub and I saw it twice and wondered why we had...

I recently finished watching "Hush". It is a slasher movie. Good movie!

I actually just finished watching this today. It was an interesting movie to say the least.

Pretty much your typical - psycho terrorises woman who lives in a house in the middle of no where kind of thing.

I enjoyed Kate Siegel's character as her acting was on par. Her signing was excellent. Her fluency surprised me. Normally non-deaf/hoh actors who act out the parts of characters who are deaf are clumsy with their hands and it just looks messy :giggle:

Code of Silence (1985, MGM HD)
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991, MGM HD)

I just Google the movie "Hush" and saw a photo of it , I am going to pass on this !

You know, you didn't miss much. Maybe it's because I've seen every slasher film ever made growing up. I was a big horror fan (still am) but I the story could have used more development. I didn't really "know" the character to care about her. It was more a slasher film for the sake of shock value rather than a story that was also a slasher film. I know it was trying to be like "Wait Until Dark" - but it fell short. I'd rent Wait Until Dark again, it was a much better story.

You know, you didn't miss much. Maybe it's because I've seen every slasher film ever made growing up. I was a big horror fan (still am) but I the story could have used more development. I didn't really "know" the character to care about her. It was more a slasher film for the sake of shock value rather than a story that was also a slasher film. I know it was trying to be like "Wait Until Dark" - but it fell short. I'd rent Wait Until Dark again, it was a much better story.
My niece wanted to see a slasher film and her parents wouldn't take her so I was being a good aunt and went with my niece and OMG it was horrible !
Every time a woman killed a guy who was sitting behind us would let this disgusting laugh ! I turned around and the guy weight about 250 lbs. and it looked
like he had the IQ of a housefly ! I think a housefly may had been smarter . We had real life effect , the guy laughed through the whole movie and
only when a woman was cut up into pieces ! :barf:Needless to say this was my first and last movie like this ! It was too sick for me.

My niece wanted to see a slasher film and her parents wouldn't take her so I was being a good aunt and went with my niece and OMG it was horrible !
Every time a woman killed a guy who was sitting behind us would let this disgusting laugh ! I turned around and the guy weight about 250 lbs. and it looked
like he had the IQ of a housefly ! I think a housefly may had been smarter . We had real life effect , the guy laughed through the whole movie and
only when a woman was cut up into pieces ! :barf:Needless to say this was my first and last movie like this ! It was too sick for me.

What I didn't like, in addition to the lack of development, was that the story didn't make sense and the characters seemed a little foolish to be credible. Also when the main character stabs the guy, she doesn't pull the knife out and stab him again. She didn't even grab a weapon - a knife from the kitchen, throughout much of the film and that just doesn't ring true for someone in that situation. It was a good story but it could have been much better and I felt the writers didn't do their homework. "Mute Witness" was also a much better film and I'd rent it in a heart beat if I could find it.

The main character in the movie I saw used a chain saw , I can't remember the whole movie it was some years ago but I still can remember that
sicko guy sitting behind us and laughing the whole time . I liked Psycho when it came out . I haven't heard of 'Mute Witness' , I am going to google it .
I tried to google 'Mute Witness' and my computer blocked it so I couldn't check it
out .

Recovery with David Tennant, I enjoyed it but it was kind of hard to watch.

I really enjoyed the Hush movie.

Back